Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracy Barlow

Coronation Street star Simon Gregson has revealed that Tracy Barlow's pregnancy will spark a life-changing dilemma for his character Steve McDonald.

Tracy will soon return to Weatherfield with the news that she is expecting Steve's baby, but her shock announcement comes just as the Rovers Return boss is growing close to estranged wife Becky (Katherine Kelly) again.

Speaking about Tracy's bombshell, Gregson told All About Soap: "At first, Steve doesn't believe it. He thinks it may be just another one of Tracy's twisted lies. It's the worst thing that could happen at the moment.

"He can't stand the sight of the woman and now he's faced with the prospect of fathering another child with her."

Discussing Becky's involvement in the storyline, he continued: "Deep down in his heart, Steve loves Becky - but he is also a great dad, so it's not really a straight choice between the two women. For him, it's more of a choice between being a father and being a husband.

"Steve knows Tracy does love him and can provide him with the family life he craves. It will be interesting for the viewers to see which way he finally decides to go."

Kate Ford, who plays Tracy, recently signed a new deal with Coronation Street which will keep her on screen until at least January 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    No matter how much hype the arseholes in Corrie put on it they have spent a fortune persuading a useless actor to stay on and play a character that no-one gives two tuppeny damns about. Kate Plank cannot act her way out of a wet paper bag yet because of some luvvie our screens are going to be polluted by her tragic so called acting
    Totally agree , ninety grand fee as I understand, for her extended stay. I believe she leaves the end of the year , roll on xmas ,I say. The real shame for me is that Becky (who I think has been great ) is leaving on a pathetic storyline involving Tracey luv.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (31-08-2011), tammyy2j (31-08-2011)

Oh no !!!!! ,just read the thread ,please tell me you meant January 2012 ,I thought she was missing her kids and couldn't wait to return to London. Oh well back on the anti depressants.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Oh no !!!!! ,just read the thread ,please tell me you meant January 2012 ,I thought she was missing her kids and couldn't wait to return to London. Oh well back on the anti depressants.
    No, sadly it is 2013 at least

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (31-08-2011)

I cannot believe they have given her more air time. How sad the viewer are going to be. Sorry to say but, the producer must be brain dead.
    M C F C

I wonder who she will feud with once Becky leaves it is always the same storyline for her first with Karen and now with Becky

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder who she will feud with once Becky leaves it is always the same storyline for her first with Karen and now with Becky
    Probably that other doughnut ( ex eastenders ) Stella. Perhaps the producer can give them both an exclusive episode , then we can all watch something else .On the proviso they don't appear again of course .We should be able to vote to get them evicted

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (01-09-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Michelle

You know I was just thinking when I read these threads about Toxic Tracy and her terrible acting. She has got one quality she filled the gap that the Poison dwarf left

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Probably that other doughnut ( ex eastenders ) Stella. Perhaps the producer can give them both an exclusive episode , then we can all watch something else .On the proviso they don't appear again of course .We should be able to vote to get them evicted
    I much prefer Stella over Tracey

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (02-09-2011)

Thread Information