Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: Tracy Barlow

Please please please .. don`t put her and Steve back together

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (26-10-2017)

Looks kike that is the plan

Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow and Steve McDonald to reunite at Christmas – but not everyone's thrilled
    Hold on to your hats, Coronation Street fans – Tracy Barlow and Steve McDonald are set to reunite for the festive season. Erm, Merry Christmas?
    Despite a long, long list of failed romances between them – including their own – The Sun is reporting that the once-classic couple are due to reconcile later this year.
    Not everyone is looking forward to it, mind you.
    Namely, Tracy and Steve's daughter Amy, who's not only worried about the almost inevitable impending doom, but also the diminished return on presents.
    "Amy's not happy about it, because she knows that they're both trouble and on a very shallow level she's used to things being as they are," Corrie boss Kate Oates explained.
    "She gets two birthday presents, two Christmas presents, she gets two sets of Christmas presents as kids of broken homes do."
    On a more serious note, Kate also revealed that Amy fears her parents' latest attempt at love will 'implode'. "They're both walking car crashes," she added.
    While we're still secretly rooting for Steve and Becky's reunion, Kate is actually a big fan of Steve and Tracy. Or 'Stacy', as we're now calling them.
    "You can see what sort of thing has drawn them back together – they've both been around the block so many times the pair of them that actually in a way, maybe they should be brought back together for a while," she said.
    We'll just have to wait and see.

Not interested in this at all

oronation Street: Tracy Barlow turns bad again as she targets Angie
    Tracy Barlow looks set to revisit her ruthless side again - and Angie is her target of choice as she seeks to defend her wrongly accused pal Mary Taylor.
    Jude and Angie wrongly believe that Mary has been responsible for baby George's numerous hospital visits but Mary's friends - and the entire Corrie audience - know that she isn't capable of such a thing.
    It's easier said than done when it comes to proving it though and when Mary hears that Jude and Angie are taking George back to South Africa, she is gutted.
    This is where Tracy comes in - she takes drastic action to get them to miss their flight by locking Angie in the florist storeroom but even if they don't make the plane, the problems are rooted far deeper than that as Jude admits to Mary that he can't help but resent her for abandoning him as a baby.
    However, Norris Cole is determined to fight for Mary and comes out dressed as Batman and wearing a Grandfathers for Justice banner. He climbs the steps to the factory roof and stages a protest - what an utter hero.
    However, the situation turns serious when a panicked Bethany Platt arrives on the scene having taken George for a walk and tells everyone he is sick and shaking. As George falls ill again, it's clearly not Mary's fault - so what is wrong with him and will he be okay?
    And can Mary and her family build bridges or has too much happened?

Coronation Street star Kate Ford has promised that Tracy Barlow's feud with Carla Connor is finally being put on the backburner.

The animosity between the two women once dominated the ITV soap's stories, but while they'll probably never be the best of friends, we won't see them at war again when Carla returns at Christmas.

Speaking about the show's much-anticipated comeback, Kate revealed that her character isn't too happy to see Carla again – no surprises there.

Carla Connor meets up with Aidan as she returns to Coronation Street
    © ITV
    Kate explained: "I did a scene recently with Ali King and it just felt so bizarre, because Tracy has kind of moved on a little bit from that.

"Then it was Tracy and Carla sniping at each other again and it did feel quite weird actually. But I don't think that's going to be a main focus this time."

She continued: "For me, I really enjoy where the character's at right now. Tracy was going a little bit too pantomimey. Just the way she was always being the bitch. Now I get to play other parts of her and it's easier for me.

Norris Cole shares big news with Mary Taylor and Tracy Barlow in Coronation Street
    © ITV
    "Tracy's one of the nicer people in the street now, I think that's fair to say. There are some horrible people there! She's friends with Beth and Mary. I love those scenes with Mary and I love working with Patti Clare as well.

"Tracy and Mary's characters are so different, but I imagine that Tracy used to bully the Mary type at school, and Mary would have wanted to be in Tracy's gang. All of a sudden they realise that they actually really quite like each other and they're really great friends now."

One of Corrie's big Christmas storylines will see Tracy unexpectedly reunite with Steve McDonald, much to the disapproval of the pair's daughter Amy.

Asked how she reacted to the storyline twist, Kate replied: "I would say shocked. It's sexual, mostly. It's better the devil you know. They've run out of options! But they haven't really counted on Amy's reaction."

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (13-12-2017), tammyy2j (14-12-2017)

The fire all forgot

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-12-2017), Perdita (14-12-2017)

And Steve is going to get back with her in spite of the fact that she blamed her miscarriage on Becky pushing her down the stairs, just to keep them apart...

True love overcomes everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    And Steve is going to get back with her in spite of the fact that she blamed her miscarriage on Becky pushing her down the stairs, just to keep them apart...
    his willy is lonely

Thread Information