Thread: Permanent bruise

Permanent bruise

I can't find anything useful on the internet, maybe somebody on here can give me some advice. Since May/June last year I have had a fingerlong bruise on the outside lower left leg which has not changed since then and is still a little sore when I press on it. I don't remember hurting myself to get the bruise in the first place. I don't want to waste the doctor's time but I know I am concerned about it. Anyone ever had the same problem? Thanks for any advice

I have one of these on my foot and the back of my leg. Quiet a few years ago in school a rather large girl stepped on it and the one one on the back of my leg was just last year when a girl dancing rather stupidly decided to put the her high heal into the back of my leg.

I have mentioned both to the doc when seeing them about other stuff and they never seemed that concerned just said that the tissue sorounding the area was damaged and the marks will stay there forever.

But then mine have both been acidents and if you dont remember anything happening i would get it checked.

No visit to the doctors is a waste of time if you are concerned.

What colour is it? Has the colouring changed since you noticed it?

If you don't remember how you got it, you should get it checked out.
    Thanks CrazyLea

No, the size and colouring has not changed ever. I shave my legs every morning under the shower so I do know for definite. I think I might just make an appointment with the doc on Monday. Thanks for your replies

Thread Information