Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gail (Helen Worth)

She looks like a hamster so Gail should be able to chomp through the jail bars with her hamster teeth.
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 03-06-2006 at 00:17.

I'm a tad confused - it says that David is in his finale year of school which means when he goes back in September he would be in sixth form which is not compulsory so why would Gail get into trouble for im not going. I understand if it was for him not turning up for this school year but it says that she cleared it with the headmaster for her to tutor david at home

still sounds like a good story though

Sounds Like a good storyline, looking forward to watching this one.

Gail and Joe's Corrie affair rumbled

David (Jack P Shepherd) and Tina (Michelle Keegan) are stunned when they walk in on their respective mother and father - Gail (Helen Worth) and Joe (Reece Dinsdale) - in a passionate embrace on the sofa.

The pair kept their intimate liaisons a secret for fear that it would push David over the edge again. Will he be happy for the pair? Or will Tina vent enough anger for her and David together?

I must quickly mention the week of episodes (November 10 - 14) which feature these scenes. Aside from Liam's murder week, they're some of the best Corrie episodes I've seen in months. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much at five consecutive episodes. Obviously a soap can't be on top form every single week, but I've noticed a distinct improvement in the show's quality across the board. The answer? Kim Crowther, of course.

Craig Gazey portrays David's ex-cell mate Graeme Proctor to perfection. He's probably not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but he's a very promising character. I do worry he's a little too much like Kirk (Andy Whyment), though. From what I've heard, he's even meant to be going for a job at the butchers with Ashley (Steven Arnold).

I don't want to jinx the improvement, but I think Corrie may have turned the same corner as EastEnders did last year.

From DS

Secret lovers Gail Platt and Joe McIntyre are *finally caught out by their kids – after enjoying a steamy romp on the sofa.

The couple kept their *relationship secret from David and Tina, fearing they’d react badly.

So they have been doing their best to hide what they’ve been up to.

But they are caught on the hop when the pair arrive home early with David’s jailbird pal Graeme Proctor.

Shocked by what they walk into, Joe’s fiery daughter Tina storms out in *disgust.

But surprisingly, Gail’s son David doesn’t seem bothered by his mum’s new love *interest – just as long as she promises they won’t snog in front of him.

A Street insider said: “Gail and Joe have been sneaking around for months so it was only a matter of time before they got caught.

“It’s just a shame it happens the way it does because Tina is absolutely *mortified.

“She’s always been a daddy’s girl and doesn’t like the fact he kept his romance a secret from her. She feels she can’t trust him any more.

“David comes round to the idea a lot quicker than her.

“But you can never be sure that what he says is what he means so there may well be a few twists and turns over the next few weeks.”

The dramatic scenes when David and Tina catch their parents romping will be screened on ITV1 a week on Wednesday (November 12).

Gail

IT will be fourth time unlucky for Gail Platt as another husband bites the dust.

She and Joe McIntyre marry later this month but he dies in a boating accident at the beginning of next year.

Gail (Helen Worth, 58) saw first love Brian Tilsley stabbed to death, Martin Platt run off after an affair and Richard Hillman drown when he tried to murder her entire family by trapping them in a car and plunging it into a canal.

A show insider said: “This time she really thinks this is it. But Corrie bosses are determined to make her suffer.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...-is-sunk-again

Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Sorry, did not come up on thread search

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sorry, did not come up on thread search
    Did you not remember posting on it
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I don't remember what I posted yesterday, let alone when I was on holiday in Spain

Thread Information