Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kat/Jake/Danny

Kat/Jake/Danny

Did i miss an episode but when did Kat meet Jake and Danny? From last night's episode they knew each other. I have heard rumours of Kat getting with either Jake or Danny to make Aflie jealous.

Also when Nana Moon was saying how nice it was to have Kat back, both Danny and Jake said finally some eye candy behind the bar of the Vic. I thought this was funny since Jake flirts with Chrissie all the time and Danny was with Sam and did try to pull Little Mo.

Well I was thinking they don't know, they have only heard about her they have never actually met, so who knows.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

It was Danny who said about the eye candy I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...
    good idea, i like your thinking! so then hopefully alfie would wanna get back with kat and jake and chrissie would get together!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

no i think that Kat would go for the super sexy Danny. she was drawn to Alfie because he is a fun guy.likes to laugh and have a good time. so does the gorgious Danny. Jake on the other hand has no sense of humor or fun. he's serious and dull as dish water. remember st.georges day? couldn't even let his hair down for a party.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    good idea, i like your thinking! so then hopefully alfie would wanna get back with kat and jake and chrissie would get together!
    Thanks and exactly. Hopefully it would move things on very quickly between J&C

Quote Originally Posted by bronzemare13
    Jake on the other hand has no sense of humor or fun. he's serious and dull as dish water. remember st.georges day? couldn't even let his hair down for a party.
    That doesn't make him dull, some people just don't like fancy dress but have a fantastic sense of humour. Jake is a very funny person and in my view can be very playfull. Jake is the more serious one mainly because he's had to grow up fast. He's had to carry Danny most of his life and look out for him.
    I agree Danny is the more "Playful" one but he is younger than Jake and hasn't had the responsibiliteis Jake has had to face. There is a lot we don't know and haven't seen of Jake yet...

At the end of the day Jake and Danny just bounce off one another.

Also I feel that Jake and Dennis are very alike come across as serious but are very fun loving. One things for sure they are both very sexy guys. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Did i miss an episode but when did Kat meet Jake and Danny? From last night's episode they knew each other. I have heard rumours of Kat getting with either Jake or Danny to make Aflie jealous.

Also when Nana Moon was saying how nice it was to have Kat back, both Danny and Jake said finally some eye candy behind the bar of the Vic. I thought this was funny since Jake flirts with Chrissie all the time and Danny was with Sam and did try to pull Little Mo.
    moving to rumour mill as you have included a rumour in your post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    It was Danny who said about the eye candy I think it would make great viewing if Kat had a fling with Jake..hopefully this would not only make Alfie Jealous but Chrissie too...
    Hiya!!!!!
    Yeah,i hope that happens,So then we will finally have what (most of us) want,Alfie and Kat,and Jake and Chrissie,awwwwwwww.......

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Anything that gets Jake & Chrissie together sounds good to me!

Thread Information