Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Holby City - Current Episode Discussion

I liked Joseph before he got with Faye then she made him really dull! Hopefully now they've split up he'll be interesting again.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Oh yea I agree...hes getting to be interesting again,,, he needs JAC !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    am i the only person who likes linden??????
    Oh I like him alot, he has a certain quality about him,, hes a cutie too :-)

Now Faye is out the way Jac can be with Joseph again and it will be a MUCH more interesting show. There needs to be more romance at Holby City recently there has been nothing much.

Ok who is ready to punch Vanessa in the face?? The lying evil BIATCH..Interesting episode with Jac,, and her mom.. So is Sacha a new consultant ?? I sorta like him..I don't like Ollie any more , that new nurse BOB has his number.Loved it when she stuck him with the bill for the pricey champers. Mark will be back...

I think Sacha is
    Spoiler:
    permanent

So...Jac's mum abandoned her for 20 years to go live in a commune in India. No wonder Jac is not happy with her being back! She blatantly just came for a kidney. ;)
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Ok who is ready to punch Vanessa in the face?? The lying evil BIATCH.....
    i am!!! lol
    shes really annoying me now!!!
    i just want her to go already!!!!

Ok who is ready to punch Vanessa in the face?? The lying evil BIATCH
    i got my ticket for that can't stand vanessa

loved the jac/paula scenes her mother really means a lot to her, if after more than 20 years she still feels so much for her. i think she will bring out the jac that jac has tried so hard to bottle up. i also like her friendship with sacha (really happy he has joined holby). hate oliver his finally realised his not as good as he thought, love penny. elliot & connie are amazing, poor elliot his dinner money went to connie and she won't buy him anything to eat

Ok who is ready to punch Vanessa in the face?? The lying evil BIATCH..Interesting episode with Jac,, and her mom.. So is Sacha a new consultant ?? I sorta like him..I don't like Ollie any more , that new nurse BOB has his number.Loved it when she stuck him with the bill for the pricey champers. Mark will be back...
    Where is the queue to punch her. Vanessa is a repulsive character. Leslie Ash'slips make her even more repulsive. Its a pity they didnt get a decent actress to play the part. The sooner Miss Trout Pout goes the better

Jac and Sacha's banter was brilliant, they're like Elliot and Connie, they just don't know it yet, It's the begining of a verbally abusive relasionship , mainly from Jac's side
    Last edited by wexham; 05-04-2010 at 21:22.

Thread Information