Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Holby City - Current Episode Discussion

Holby City star Tina Hobley has revealed that she noticed a "fresh" new feel to the show when she returned from maternity leave.

The actress gave birth to her third child Orson in March but is now back on screen as Chrissie Williams on the BBC medical drama.

Speaking on This Morning about how the programme changed in her absence, Hobley explained: "It's much faster and at the moment we're going through a transitional stage because six of the cast are leaving and we're getting new cast in. So while that's happening, you're quite heavily taking the load.

"I love it - I love the familiarity of it and going back. I only had four months off, so it didn't feel that long actually. But I've gone back and it's faster and we've got a great new cast and new producers, so it's very fresh. After doing it for quite a long time, it needs to feel like that."

The 38-year-old also said that she has coped well with the challenge of balancing motherhood and her career commitments since returning to work.

She said: "It's very hard because you want both, and the balance thing can be quite tricky sometimes. But at the moment we're doing alright."

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    6 are leaving ????? Ok Linden is gone, Faye, Connie,,, who else ?????

Fantastic episode tonight, hopefully Oliver will wake up to himself and take his job seriously again like he did when he first started. Penny is fab and I just love Marie-Claire. I didn't like Hansen to begin with but I just LOVE THE GUY NOW!
    Last edited by elle101; 17-11-2010 at 01:18.

Linden, Faye, Connie, Joseph, ...
    Can't remember who else atm
    smarties tubes on cats legs make them walk like robots. ♥

I really liked This weeks episode! Probably most of the reason why is Jac and Joseph's kiss they are back together at long last.

I agree. It was so genuine as well..

I loved the Sacha/Chrissie stuff in that episode as well.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Sacha is adorable, he may not be HANDSOME but there is something about this man...I knew Joesph was leaving and is making a movie with Johnny Depp ( omg be still my heart) Hmmm wonder if Donna and that temp nurse will become an item ???????????? Donna has "grown-up" alot, she isn't as mouthy and gossippy ( not saying she has stopped, but its just alot less ) Does any one see Elliot leaving as well ??? Just a feeling, seems like the old Holby clan is leaving,, I do not see Jac and Joesph getting back together, that kiss was probably done in the heat of the moment ??? It was a good episode :-)

Noo! They WILL get back together. Even if I have to go down there myself!. They will get back together(:
    smarties tubes on cats legs make them walk like robots. ♥

Aww Im loving the jac and joseph stuff I want it to last

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSSPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!!!
    i wanted jac to go with them so that they can drice off into the sunset.....im so depressed...how sad! :P

Thread Information