Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Holby City - Current Episode Discussion

The way the gothy nurse was behaving towards Mark in this weeks episode made me giggle!
    Kevin scared me when he just walked into Connie's office and took the files (:

I like the gothy nurse. Do I detect a slight scottish tinge to her accent??

She sounds Eastern European to me...possibly Polish or Ukrainian? Somewhere like that.. I like her too though she's funny.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 28-05-2010 at 22:54.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

yes she does make me chuckle!!!

Linden got on my nerves today and he has no say whatsoever in the decisions Faye & JOSEPH make about THEIR CHILD! I really like Olga the nurse. I wish Penny & Oliver didn't make up so soon and I really hope Annalese comes back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by elle101 View Post
    Linden got on my nerves today and he has no say whatsoever in the decisions Faye & JOSEPH make about THEIR CHILD! I really like Olga the nurse. I wish Penny & Oliver didn't make up so soon and I really hope Annalese comes back for good.
    I know right it is joesphs and fayes baby not his! he seems really horrible! like at the end when joesph was looking over at them outside and linden saw him looking over and touched fayes belly and sneered at him! was really horrible!
    im not to fond on linden right now! he is being a bit of a tw*t!

the episode 15/6/10

what was the track played during the episode on 15/6/10

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I love the stuff between Jac and Shasa its so funny,,I think this is the first guy that I can remember that Jac has tolerated and ACTUALLY backed up and supported, the Jac of old would not have done such a thing a year ago, she isn't as selfish as she used to be,, When will Penny and that new nurse STOP that childish squabbling LOL I thought Penny was above that sort of thing but hey ho,,, nowwwwwww why is Elliot hiding his GONG from the world ???

The gothy nurse was so funny last night when Linden asked her what they were taling about, rather than lie she just told him straight!

^after jac frieda is my favourite character for sure. linden your such a fool faye just trapped you into an engagement and marriage you don't want.. wow!

Thread Information