Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Holby City - Current Episode Discussion

OMG!!!!
    jacs mum is such a bitch!!!
    eghh!
    possible future plot with her half sister???
    she should of seen her rather then completly blanking her.
    great episode though!

First time Iv watched in ages and I thought it was a good epsiode
    IM going to watch more often now- well I'll try

Fantastic acting from Jac tonight, she had me in tears and how she didn't slap her mother I will never know. Jac & Michael make a great team, they really seem to get each other; very funny Michael at the hospital treating it like it was his own theatre. I thought it very harsh that Jac didn't want to know her sister who, like her is absolutely faultless in their mother's mess. But I guess she has to do what she needs to do to survive and you could see that a whole load of baggage was lifted from her shoulders. On a different note I really don't want Faye to have Joseph's baby.

what an awesome episode, i hope that's not the end of Jac's half sister, i did feel sorry for her because its not her fault.

Brilliant episode, would like to see more of her half sister but a bit confused. Does she live in India with her Mum or UK with her Grandfather?

I assumed with her mum in India

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (29-04-2010)

i know right....dont wont faye to have joe's baby...it would be weird....jac and joe should be toghether!!!

Aw loved that episode! Brilliant acting from Rosie. Jac's mother is unbelievable....can understand why she wants nothing to do with her other family. Hope the sister pops up sometime in the future - they gave her a name on the credits of the iplayer.. (Jasmine) so who knows.

Bet Faye's going to sleep with Linden then in a few weeks pretend she's pregnant with 'his' baby...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Rosie was absolutely BRILLIANT.. there is some good "chemsitry" between her and Michael.. I got really emotional. Her mom was some one you wanted to SLAP she was a total BITCH.....
    I felt bad for the half sister, it wasn't her fault ..I have a hunch, that the mom will also ditch the half sister and Jac will change her mind..
    I also have a hunch since Joe is so so indifferent towards Faye, Faye will do just what Faye always does best pick up the next guy on the reserves bench
    and make him her baby's daddy.

I wanted Jac and Joe
    But now,
    Oh,, My, God!
    i want Jac and Michael!1,
    Awwwwwww, soo much cuteness, when he ran and caught her, ohhhhhh, soo cute!
    Jac and Michael should be together, and when he came and rescued her in the car ,awww!! <3 xx

Thread Information