Thread: Kym Marsh confirms Jamie Lomas reunion

Kym Marsh confirms Jamie Lomas reunion

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has announced that her relationship with Jamie Lomas is back on.

The 33-year-old actress, who plays barmaid Michelle Connor on the ITV1 soap, revealed the news as she accepted the 'Celebrity Mum Of The Year' award at Manchester's Lowry Hotel today.

Marsh told reporters: "Yes, we are back together. Jamie has got a son of his own and he is a very good father, but he can't win 'Celebrity Mum of the Year!'"

On receiving the accolade, she continued: "It is a real honour to get this award. It is nice to know I have got a lot of support out there, it has been a really difficult year.

"I have been a single parent in the past and I have had struggles, so hopefully people still think I have done the best by my children. It is so important to have a big family network. My parents are so supportive and their dad is very involved in our children's upbringing."

Marsh and Lomas announced that they had ended their 15-month relationship on October 8. It was later claimed that the actress was struggling with the split from her partner, who played villain Warren Fox on Hollyoaks for three years.

The soap star has two children - David, 14, and Emily, 11 - from her relationship with ex-boyfriend Dave Cunliffe. Meanwhile, Lomas has a 3-year-old son named Billy from a past romance with Hayley Lever.

In February this year, the couple suffered the tragic loss of their first child together. Baby boy Archie Jay Lomas passed away shortly after he was born 18 weeks premature in hospital.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...s-reunion.html

I'm happy for Kym that she and Jamie are giving their relationship another chance but I can't see it lasting. Jamie wants to go to America to find work. Kym is contracted to corrie and her kids are still in school she won't want to move away.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I agree with you, Kath, I can't see this lasting either

CORRIE star Kym Marsh has got engaged to Jamie Lomas just a few weeks after reigniting their romance.

Ex-Hollyoaks hunk Jamie, 29, proposed to the former Hear'Say singer on Christmas Day with a huge sparkler and the couple threw a party on New Year's Eve to celebrate.

Kym, 33, lost their premature son Archie Jay in February. The pair split in October before getting back together a month later.

A pal said: "They had their troubles last year, but feel their relationship is stronger than ever. Kym is so happy."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...mie-Lomas.html

I hope it is going to last this time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2010)

I wish them all the best.

I take it she won't be going into the cbb house then.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I think she might make an appearance but won't actually stay

Thread Information