Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing on Ice Lineup

Dancing on Ice Lineup

Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is apparently among celebrities preparing to take part in the fifth series of Dancing On Ice.

Mills will face competition from the Beatles singer's niece, comedian Emily Atack, as well as from Sinitta, Gordon Ramsay's wife Tana, EastEnders' Danniella Westbrook and Boyzone's Mikey Graham.

The Sunday Mirror reports that Jeremy Sheffield, of Holby City, comedian Bobby Davro and Emmerdale's Hayley Tamaddon are also taking part.

Ex-Coronation Street star Danny Young and TV doctor Hilary Jones will also compete, as will the former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies.

Dancing On Ice returns to ITV in January, with Emma Bunton confirmed to replace Ruthie Henshall on the judging panel.
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-12-2009)

Some good names

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wonderland View Post
    Some good names

ye there is, wonder who each will be dancing with

Yeah true

I will give this a watch, even though I do find it boring - it will never beat strictly for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (23-12-2009)

I agree. Stricly is miles better but I'll watch it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Think hollyoaks keiron Richardson ste hasalso been confirmed. In the Manchester evening news. Looks good but I never watch it like I do scd more if it's on I'll give it ago

Has a date been mentioned when it'll actually start yet?

I love Dancing on Ice. Keeps me entertained for a month or two on a Sunday when nothing else is on
    Last edited by SarahWakefield; 29-12-2009 at 11:36.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahWakefield View Post
    Has a date been mentioned when it'll actually start yet?

I love Dancing on Ice. Keeps me entertained for a month or two on a Sunday when nothing else is on
    Starts on Friday, 15th January 2010 at 8 pm with a preview and then the following Sunday it gets going

and Gary Lucy who played Will Fletcher in The Bill (or now Sun Hill CID Cop Show) is in it too,.

In Best magazine they had some pics of the celebs training, and there was one of Mills with her fake leg in the ice-skating boot. So funny!! She looked like a pleb. And it said she'd hired a private instructor to give her extra lessons. Now I dont care if she has a fake leg, I call that cheating. None of the others are gettign extra so she shouldn't get more because she's payign for it.

I heart Dancing on Ice, I saw the tour in Birmingham last year and got the DVD for xmas. because I skate, I find it more entertaining, btu it does wind me up when the commentator says they do something and its the wrong thing! I get kinda shouty!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Starts on Friday, 15th January 2010 at 8 pm with a preview and then the following Sunday it gets going
    Just got a new TV mag, and the preview is on Friday, 8th. January. According to the mag the series starts the day after ( Saturday ) unless it's a mistake. Usually Sundays...

Thread Information