Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dancing on Ice Lineup

Sorry to see Mikey go - didn't think he was worse than Daniella - but there you go. Hayley is really getting on my nerves now, all this false modesty when she get a compliment - She knows she is good - if the judges say so, so all this Ohing and Ahing - doing my head in. When Dan winks at the camera, that also freaks me out - I used to like him but now I can just about tolerate him. I also think they had an advantage knowing each other, so they didn't have to build a relationship. - Moan over.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I had a feeling he was going to leave this week.. but I didn't want him too.. Hayley was amazing last night.. I started off really not liking her but she has grown on me week by week and even before the routine was finished last night, I was sure she would get full marks as it was really that spectacular to watch
    Yes, Hayley was really amazing. Loved that routine!

HAYLEY Tamaddon cried tears of joy as she beat Gary Lucy to be crowned Dancing On Ice champion 2010 last night.
    The former Emmerdale actress, 33, had been the shortest-priced favourite in the show's history at an incredible 1/6.

In last night's final, which was expected to pull in over 12million viewers for ITV, Hayley scored an astonishing 29 out of 30 for her flying routine, and her second perfect score of the series for her Bollywood routine.

But it was her romantic Bolero performance that led the public to vote her to victory.

Hayley, who wept at the end of her final dance, said of her Bolero: "It was amazing. It was better than I expected it to feel."

Earlier, Hayley's flying routine with partner Daniel Whiston caused Spice Girl-turned-judge Emma Bunton to burst into tears.

Emma said: "I'm so emotional, your transitions were incredible. I feel emotional because I know how much you've worked for this and you're doing it with one of your best friends and it just was magical."

Ex-Bill star Gary Lucy, 28, said: "Hayley was fantastic. Her win was thoroughly deserved."

Hollyoaks hunk Kieron Richardson came third despite getting his two top scores of the series with 24 for his flying routine, and 24.5 for his punk dance.

The show was opened by Olympic heroes Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean performing a world exclusive FLYING version of their gold medal-winning Bolero routine.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0jXaQTx6x

I am pleased for her

Me too. She was amazing!

She totally deserved to win it.. she was the best there.. would have liked to see Dannielle in the final but alas, the judge picked Gary
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    She totally deserved to win it.. she was the best there.. would have liked to see Dannielle in the final but alas, the judge picked Gary
    Totally agree! I thought Daniella was much better than Gary.

Hayley Tamaddon went on Dancing On Ice to raise her profile, her father has revealed.

The former Emmerdale star, who won the competition last weekend, had reportedly been struggling to find work.

Her father Nassi told The Sun: "Hayley went on the show to win. The other contestants all have jobs but Hayley doesn't.

"She's been teaching drama part-time at Blackpool and The Fylde College, but that's been it. It has been tough. She hopes appearing on the show will raise her profile and help her get acting work."

Tamaddon recently revealed that she wants to work on more projects with her Dancing On Ice partner Daniel Whiston.

Really, i never would have thought that! Of course she went on it to raise her profile.

She did deserve to win, but i much preferred Keiron, she was annoying me at the end.

Dancing On Ice champion Hayley Tamaddon has landed the lead part in a Sheffield pantomime.

The former Emmerdale actress will play the title role in Peter Pan at the city's Lyceum Theatre in December, according to South Yorkshire's Star newspaper.

Tamaddon previously played the Fairy Godmother in a production of Cinderella at the venue in 2007.

The 33-year-old is currently busy with the Dancing On Ice live tour, which runs until May 9.

Tamaddon bowed out as Emmerdale's Delilah Dingle in 2007 and recently expressed a desire for a role on EastEnders

I am sure she will be back in a soap before long

Panto - best place for her with her stageschool grinning (apologies to any stage school people on here) - she really got on my wick towards the end, in fact from almost the beginning and she even managed to turn me off her partner Daniel with his wink to the camera when it panned in on him - so staged. Please no to EE - dont watch it a lot but deffo not watch if she turns up in it.

Thread Information