Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Bradley kill Archie?

Does Bradley kill Archie?

My god! have you seen the ad for xmas, Bradley asks Stacey 'who did this to you?' and its trying to make it seem like Archie raped her and got her pregnant. Other forums are speculating. But I dont get it! If this did happen, it still doesnt prove that Archie's the dad, as Stacey said herself she's slept with loads of men around the same time.

It would be an absolute shocker if Bradley murdered him and he went to prison. I mean oh my god! it just seems unbelievable. But then I think it would enjoy it cos Bradley would be going out because of a crime of passion for Stacey. mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    I think it would enjoy it cos Bradley would be going out because of a crime of passion for Stacey. mmm...
    Yeah, the trailer is definitely setting up Bradley as a suspect in Archie's murder. This is the link for anyone who hasn't seen it:-

It would be a great exit for him and it would be satisfying (but sad) for us fans too. It would also be possible for Charlie Clements to return to EE in the future, which would be fantastic.

Stacey has had a few run-ins with Archie and was scared of him, so this is a possible plot, though I never saw Archie as a rapist. Also, like you said, how is Stacey going to know who the father is when she confessed to sleeping with so many men when ill?

Why does Bradley say "who did this to you?"

I hope that there are no spoilers for Bradley's exit and that it comes as a complete shock, whatever the storyline (though I won't be able to resist reading any spoilers if they emerge!).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 18-12-2009 at 08:42.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (20-12-2009), matt1378 (22-12-2009), tammyy2j (18-12-2009)

I think you need to emigrate to some remote African country to avoid any spoilers about Bradley's exit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-12-2009)

ooo this would be an interesting twist! they did say bradleys exit would be part of the 25th anniversay episode, as is the reveal of archie's killer! good thinking Sherlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I think you need to emigrate to some remote African country to avoid any spoilers about Bradley's exit
    I think you're probably right!

We know Archie scared her, and hurt her maybe she thinks he raped her and Bradley does kill him.. that is a great exit... he doesn't abandon Stacey and still can come back
    Super Mod

Well both Peggy and Bradley are leaving around February/March so maybe?????

I see that Phil is back on the drink..
    Super Mod

I suppose with what he has to cope with, Archie chucking him out of his pub, I am not surprised he is back on the bottle.

Not keen on this years trailer, they've had better than that
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information