Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jeremy Kyle Show

The Jeremy Kyle Show

Jeremy Kyle’s daytime ITV chat show has been banned from hospitals following complaints from patients.

The Daily Mirror reports that TVs are now permanently showing BBC1 instead of ITV1 in two hospitals. A source told the paper: “It was the constant arguing between guests on the show which was upsetting people, some of whom were ill and did not appreciate the bickering.”

The Jeremy Kyle show is well known for its controversial, confrontational style as angry guests on the programme try to solve issues in public and engage in heated debates, which apparently can be a source of stress for viewers.

A spokeswoman for the Aintree Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said: “Patients have a right to a calm atmosphere. Some will be very apprehensive in waiting rooms and we have to be sensitive to how they feel.”

But Jeremy Kyle fans, be reassured: The ban only applies to public areas and waiting rooms, and therefore doesn’t affect bedside sets.

I hate Jeremy Kyle
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtsirhc View Post
    I hate Jeremy Kyle
    I never realise how much I hated JK until I had some days off and nothing to do..It was like a car crash.. totally horrible but I was compelled to watch.. he is a very smug *******!! Smarmy git!
    Super Mod

I don't understand why people are watching this show, it is utter trash

Its the 15 mins of fame that only a chav could want

My sister watches JK all the time. If its not him then it's Jerry or Maury. Total tripe. I can't believe that this show hasn't been axed. But I suppose they would only replace it with another crap chav show.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Holly View Post
    But I suppose they would only replace it with another crap chav show.
    That's all the 9.25am slot is good for. Most people are either at work, school or still asleep.

Trisha was just as bad, the things she came out with about men were appalling.
    Thanks CrazyLea

i love jeremy!!!!! its so funny to watch and i always wonder why people do it but it make my life so uncomplicated when i watch it

Jezza I love him. He would be the highlight of our English lesson at school, I'd walk in late and it would be "how was Jeremy Kyle? Anything interesting today?" and that would spark a seriously long debate about the show haha. A few of us even based our coursework on a Jeremy Kyle transcript. I want the dvd for Christmas too ... yes I am sad but I love him yum yum

It's rather amusing to watch, however, I would not humiliate myself like most of the drongo's who go on this show do.

If there was a possibility I got pregnant and didn't know who the father was I wouldn't go on National Television and let everyone know I was some sort of floosy who sleeps about without taking precautions. I feel sorry for the kids who get brought into this world by the scrotes who make The Jeremy Kyle show what it is.

Thread Information