Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jeremy Kyle Show

Does anyone remember the black woman who was born to white parents? Her mum claimed she was a genetic throwback but the daughter thought she was adopted. This is going back a couple of years now. Does anyone know what the result of the DNA test was?

Completely random question, it came to me during the night when I couldn't sleep.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I love a bit of jezza in the mornings, i stick on after school run while aims asleep, while stuffing breakfast down my gob and watching the god awful chavs that are on it and think cripes im so glad my life isnt like that!

I have seen a couple off women from near me in jeremy kyle, one who did volunteer work where i once worked! i see her regularly walking the dog near me and has to resist shouting OI i saw you on jezza you chav at her!! LOL!!!!!

wow! debs thats like your claim to fame!

Jeremy Kyle has signed a deal to take his talkshow to America.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Debmar-Mercury plans to roll out the strip in full syndication in 2011 if a multi-week test run proves successful.

The company's co-president Mort Marcus said of the US version: "ITV Studios' creative vision convinced us that Jeremy Kyle can conquer another continent.

"His series also provides us with another very strong talk format that can become a long-term franchise for us, just as The Wendy Williams Show did."

DS

Its a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine when i'm off work it can be funny

Jeremy Kyle has revealed that he was thrilled to get the opportunity to film a Coronation Street sketch for his talk show.

The 1,000th edition of Kyle's ITV1 programme will air tomorrow and feature a special appearance from Jack P. Shepherd, Michelle Keegan and Ben Price in character as Weatherfield trio David Platt, Tina McIntyre and Nick Tilsley.

David will be seen accusing half-brother Nick of sleeping with his ex in the unscripted dispute, which will also feature Graeme Proctor (Craig Gazey) giving his opinion from the audience.

Speaking on This Morning about the sketch, Kyle explained today: "[My producers] know that I'm a massive Corrie fan. It's the only thing I really watch. I Sky+ it and I watch it on Sunday night and I'm the biggest, biggest Corrie fan."

He continued: "It [lasted] about 15 minutes and all I can tell you is that there's a lie detector and it's genuinely real. It's brilliant, it's fantastic. They stayed in character the whole time and for me, it was everything I could ever have dreamt of."

The landmark edition of The Jeremy Kyle Show will air tomorrow at 9.25am on ITV1.

Jeremy Kyle has admitted that he and his family have received death threats due to the controversy which surrounds his ITV talk show.

The outspoken broadcaster made the confession on This Morning today while promoting his new book You Couldn't Make It Up.

Asked whether the negativity he attracts ever affects him, Kyle replied: "I think it did early on. They said, 'You're going to get your own show and it's going to be this and it's going to be that', but you have no idea what's going to happen. We've had death threats. We've had all sorts of things."

The father-of-four, who is married to ex-model Carla Germaine, confirmed that the threats had been directed towards his entire family.

He said: "I remember the very first time, I remember sitting in the house, Carla and I, and our youngest then, Alice, was at nursery and this guy rang and he said, 'There'll be a wreath of roses outside your door'. It was somebody in a call centre - they sussed it all out.

"You say to yourself, it comes with the territory. Those sort of things initially affect you and then not. I absolutely know that everyone is not going to like The Jeremy Kyle Show and Jeremy Kyle."

Kyle's new book - a follow-up to 2009's I'm Only Being Honest - is released tomorrow.

I don't watch his show because I don't like it or him, but to threaten him or his family is out of order, people don't have to watch it

I agree with you Perdy. I don't watch the show or like JK but his family should not be dragged into it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-06-2010)

Jeremy Kyle has admitted that he has not worn underwear for 20 years.

The 44-year-old presenter was asked to share a secret in a Q&A with The Guardian.

'I've not worn underwear for 20 years," he replied.

Kyle, who takes his ITV1 show to the US next year, also claimed that he once died for a few seconds.

"I did die once, for seven seconds, after a burst appendix," he said.

Thread Information