Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Johnny wants to quit

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I like Johnny as both dodgy and good however I wish the repetitive stuff with Tina Turnoff would stop.
    Me too, plus I like Billy Murray anyway. Yes Tina is repetitive he needs to get himself someone else...I think Him and Pat would be good

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    I don't see the 2 killings as the same,what johnny did was cold blooded murder,andy wasn't going to kill johnny ,,dalton v dennis was different for 1 dennis thought dalton had murdered his dad ,an even though dalton told him the truth it didn't matter cos dalton was ruthless and would have killed dennis,it was a case of kill or be killed for dennis
    If I remember correctly Dalton took a contract out on Dennis in the form of Phil Mitchell and this is what led to the final showdown between the two..

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Gangsters killing Gangsters is fine, just mixing it with their own. This is the type of Gangster Johnny is "Old School" one who looks after the community. A gentelman Gangster. A great one at that. I liked Andy but he was a B in the end.
    It's still MURDER

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    tina is starting to bore me a bit. bring back ruby that had loads of potential
    I like Ruby, especially her friendship with Stacey loads of potential there. Also she could be involved with the Moon Bros in the brotherly/Sisterly way again loads of potential especially if you chuck Stacey in as well)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    It's still MURDER
    Yes, but it is Gangster Law. They are not hurting innocent people (Johnny kind)

Well this has been denied, soap expert on this morning said he was v.happy. It's been denied several times over now by several seperate sources.

Thread Information