Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny wants to quit

Johnny wants to quit

Ee star Billy Murrey wants to quit after just 6 months into his 3 year contract,reports the sun today.He is unhappy with his gangster character and rotton scripts.'Theres alot of backstabbing and some of the stars dont get on,hes unhappy on the show.plus he doesnt even like his character.He wants to go but its diffucult as hes signed up for 3 yeas but only been on screen 6 months.He cant stand the tense atmosphere on the set.An ee spokesman has denied there are any problems( not likely to admit it though are they)
    I dont blame the guy they are ruining his career,he started off great and now hes laughable.He went from having linda lusardi as his gf now hes got lightbulb head,preying mantus tina stewart.

Where did you hear this??? It would be a shame to see him go but I don't think he works well with Tina Turnoff... we need to see him more in his gangster role that he was originally brought in for
    Super Mod

i can totally see why he wants to go, his charater is a joke and tina is becomming more annoying by the day, bring back ruby!

(hi chance)

That's what they get when they allow certain stars to dictate to them, also the fact that they are going around offering blank cheques to lure old stars who think they are bigger than the show back. So now it's not the storylines that are the probs it is coming down to "Office Politics" Saw all this coming a mile off

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Linda Lusadi and Bill Murray looked like a great on screen couple on The Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Where did you hear this??? It would be a shame to see him go but I don't think he works well with Tina Turnoff... we need to see him more in his gangster role that he was originally brought in for
    Yep! Billy Murray is a "Bad Boy/Gangster" player not a "Mr Nice Guy" one.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    The sun (i said in my original post )

i know he was meant to be a gangster it made me laugh a few months ago when ruby got mugged and when johnny got hold of her mugger he phoned the police imean come on what gangster would phone the police? it just wouldn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    The sun (i said in my original post )
    sorry, I was shocked to hear he was leaving... I really hope he does as he is a fantastic actor.. EE needs to give him more gritty role.. he was brilliant in the Bill so we all know he can act.. he needs a decent script
    Super Mod

They never should have brought in Tina or Ruby, he was much better by himself as a proper villian, Im not suprised he's annoyed with the scripts, his character has become really boring, they need to have him back to his villianous best.
    Last edited by Johnny Allen; 08-06-2005 at 12:25.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information