Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Malloy

he is hot

Ryan Malloy

Don't you just love him? His character definetely has potential. All the stuff with Janine and Whitney, its been really good at the moment. He reminds me a lot of Dennis, he's had a difficult past, and always got stuff on his mind that he cant talk about, but then he meets Whitney and develops this bond with her, like the way Dennis did with Vicky and Sharon.

I'm sure there's a load of things from his past that will come out. You get the feeling that a lot of stuff has happened to him. He's strong, but yet quite sensitive to things.

Plus he's major good looking lol.

Yeah, I really like him too and think he's got loads of potential to be a classic EE character. He's got a dark side but is sensitive, always a good mix. He's a better actor than Nigel Harman, too.

And, yes, he is very cute

Spoiler:
    wonder if he will be involved with the stacey pregnancy storyline. Maybe when Bradley leaves she could pick on Ryan as being the father, and revert back to her manipulative self, trying to get money out of him etc.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, he is very likely to be Stacey's baby's father, although how would she know with the amount of men she's supposed to have slept with whilst ill?

He deserves a big storyline of his own soon.

Spoiler:
    I don't think she will know its Ryans baby, but I think she could try and convince him that its his. He's been very keen about taking on his responsiblities of late. He might be good for Stacey. And I think they could make a good couple.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I think they would make a good couple after Bradley leaves , and conning him into thinking the baby is definitely his is something the naughty Stacey of old would have done. She may well revert back to her bad old ways once Bradley leaves.

Spoiler:
    Yeh sad about Bradley, but the thought of Ryan and Stacey together actually sounds like a plan. I think it would be wicked. If Bradley goes back to Syd after all this I will not be happy, and apparently she's in the live episode, I dont even want to think about it.

Oh no! I thought Syd was gone for good now

I think it might be just a rumour, but we'll see.

Thread Information