Thread: 2010 promo

2010 promo

I saw da promo for 2010 home and away I just can't wait for it...luv da show....almost sure dat da couple is Martha in da white dress and Liam in da jeans and shirt! a shame as i was hoping dere would be some explanation for Hugo and that him and martha would work out in the end sad but still luv da show
    Last edited by Clauds19; 11-12-2009 at 02:55.

Clauds. .thanks for the update but can you please refrain for using text talk in your post.. thank you
    Super Mod

another promo has been seen.

"it was about charlie and angelo
    hugo had charlie on wat looked like a boat was she was saying "hugo please!" like he was about to shoot her. then they went to a funeral scene and i think that they wanted it to look like charlie got killed but i dont think that she dies it has to be someone else"

then this was added too,

"Alfs there with his hat and another attendee is Colleen and the other guy looks like Tony and maybe Leah??"

I don't think Charlie gets killed though, because like thsi was pointed out "if it was charlies funeral there would be a whole lot of policeman, like with jack,as she was chief policeman and they would have a special service, so it can't be her. "

and also she was seen in the bay of love promo.
    hopefully it'll be put up on youtube

Thread Information