Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skins Series 4

I dont like Cook either

Im not looking forward to his epsiode

POP softy Will Young makes a point of looking tough as he plays a bespectacled college counsellor on Skins.
    The singer, 31, whose hits include Who Am I, has the role of T Love.

He is called in to help Freddie Mclair (Luke Pasqualino), whose rock 'n' roll lifestyle has affected his studies.

Will said of his stint on the E4 teen drama: "It makes me feel I am still young."

His episode airs on February 25 at 10pm.

The Sun

I was actaully ok with the last episode! I was shocked cook did that

i liked it too- cookie doing the right thing- loved baby cook!!!! bad ass 10 year old, and by the end of it you could totally sympathise ith him for having such a mad mum

bring on next week and "i'm katie f-ing fitch"

I'm glad Cook's in prison - hopefully he'll stay there for the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm glad Cook's in prison - hopefully he'll stay there for the rest of the series.
    yeah me too he went too far this time.

looking forward to katie's episode

Spoiler:
    The next episode of Skins will centre around the character of Freddie, E4 has announced.

Thursday's instalment follows Luke Pasqualino's alter ego as cracks begin to show in his relationship with Effy (Kaya Scodelario).

The pair will hit problems when Freddie becomes concerned that he may be spending too much time with Effy and failing his coursework. When he speaks to his girlfriend, an argument ensues.

The skater boy also rows with his father about his deceased mum and turns to his grandfather Norman for advice.

Will Young guest stars in the episode as an Education Intervention Officer called T. Love and Morwenna Banks will reprise her role as Effy's mother Anthea Stonem.

Additionally, Mark 'Bez' Berry from Happy Mondays will guest star.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-02-2010)

Jack O'Connell has described the series four finale of Skins as "the end of the road".

The 19-year-old actor, who has played Cook for the past two series, also said that there is a "helpless vibe" to the episode.

"Episode 8 for me was about bringing everyone together, finally, amid all the bullsh*t this year's brought for each of them. It's cool to see that they're all able to come together and have a laugh, like when we first saw them together in episode 2 of series 3 and onwards. Everybody bar one, that is.

"Every character has grown in their own right, and by the end of the episode you will see how each of them have their place within the group. It may be different to how we first saw them, and with Freddie missing, there's definitely a helpless vibe felt by the group."

He added: "But what’s clear is that they are a unity, and will stick together no matter what. Hopefully the audience will feel this too, making each laugh more treasurable. It's the end of the road, a proper finale."

Series four of Skins concludes Thursday at 10pm on E4.

DS

I really hope Freddie survived the attack by the psycho counsellor.

Thread Information