Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Did anyone else think Christina Aguilera got fairly chubby? Maybe it is the divorce makes a her eat a few more mince pies

The onyl bit I didnt like of christina was the grinding against that other girl but other than that I thought it was great, plus the film is called burlesque

The should look into all the fixes on the show i.e. Cher and Katie staying in way too longer on the show

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-12-2010), Siobhan (14-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did anyone else think Christina Aguilera got fairly chubby? Maybe it is the divorce makes a her eat a few more mince pies
    Yeah I thought that, but then again it was more her boobs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The should look into all the fixes on the show i.e. Cher and Katie staying in way too longer on the show
    yeah but cher actually had quite a high percentage of the votes all the way through, the only time she should of went and didnt was against Mary, the previous time she was in the bottom two she did not have the lowest votes

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yeah I thought that, but then again it was more her boobs!!!
    maybe is it due to the fact that I am not a big fan of hers (like some of her songs... ok 1 of her songs) but everytime I see her I want to give her a good wash.. she looks like a skanky ho most times
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    maybe is it due to the fact that I am not a big fan of hers (like some of her songs... ok 1 of her songs) but everytime I see her I want to give her a good wash.. she looks like a skanky ho most times
    she has got bigger in some way if you compare to how she looks in the trailer for her film

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    she has got bigger in some way if you compare to how she looks in the trailer for her film
    Is she pregnant again??? I wonder mmmm
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Is she pregnant again??? I wonder mmmm
    Dont think so but appaarently shes just had a boob job like a couple of weeks ago, they kinda were in our face

X Factor champion MATT CARDLE will land the Christmas No1 this weekend - banishing memories of JOE MCELDERRY'S failure last year.

The former painter and decorator's track When We Collide is outselling its nearest rival by three to one.

The BIFFY CLYRO cover has shifted an impressive 112,000 copies in just TWO days.

And the 27-year-old's duet partner RIHANNA is in second place.

Rockers RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE were the surprise festive chart-toppers in 2009.

They kept show winner McElderry off the top spot thanks to an internet campaign.

Their protest anthem Killing In The Name, which features the refrain: "******* you, I won't do what you tell me," crushed the Geordie's effort The Climb.

This year's most high-profile anti-X Factor single - a cover of classical composer John Cage's silent song 4' 33 - has struggled in the charts and will scrape into the lower reaches of the Top 20.

The Sun

Thread Information