Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    Cher seems to think shes a cut above, you can tell.
    but it is not her.. it is just her stage person.. she is such a lovely girl and only puts on the Diva on stage (can you hear the sacarsm? )
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (06-12-2010)

The stupid thing is Cher said that she wouldnt change her style from hip hop and sing a ballad and then she sang a ballad in the sing off

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (06-12-2010), lizann (06-12-2010), Siobhan (06-12-2010)

I know Chris your right and Ms Cole is trying to defend her by saying she needs to be true to her style. If she wanted to stay true to her style why not rap in the sing off. It's just an act to get her own way but it's back-fired big style she's screwed 4th place gets you nothing.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The stupid thing is Cher said that she wouldnt change her style from hip hop and sing a ballad and then she sang a ballad in the sing off
    she knew she needed the Danni vote and Danni asked her to sing ballads... she was playing to get her place and will keep doing it until she wins... Matt or Rebecca deserve to win this but I can see either Cher or One Direction winning it to please Cowell/Cole...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    she knew she needed the Danni vote and Danni asked her to sing ballads... she was playing to get her place and will keep doing it until she wins... Matt or Rebecca deserve to win this but I can see either Cher or One Direction winning it to please Cowell/Cole...
    Dannii was probably told to save Cher by Simon

Did anyone see the daggers Cheryl was throwing Simon when he was making his choice

I dont see why Cher and One Direction are in the final considering they already have record deals secured

It has to be Matt or Rebecca who win. They have been the best performers the whole way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    It has to be Matt or Rebecca who win. They have been the best performers the whole way through.
    I agree, i'd be happy with either of those winning (preferably Rebecca though)
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    I agree, i'd be happy with either of those winning (preferably Rebecca though)
    There are some people saying Rebecca needs to move more and not just stand there... Matt was the only one to get a full standing ovation from all 4 judges after he did "1st time ever I saw your face"... nobody else got that...I have never cried at X Factor songs until Matt song.. it was pure perfection. One direction is just another boy band and Cher is dreadful! but she will be promoted to christmas even if she doesn't win it.. Matt is the best preformer there.. he has gone outside his comfort zone so many times.. he has sang songs for female vocal and pulled it off perfect... I loved his version of "nights in white satin" and even though he was sick "She's always a woman to me" was perfection..
    Super Mod

Shiv I was crying when Matt sung "1st time ever I saw your face" as well and "just the way you are" Even on Saturday night full of the cold he still performed better than most acts.

He looked really ill on Saturday.. you could see.. but as you said, he performed better than most on Saturday even been seriously ill
    Super Mod

Thread Information