Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

MATT Cardle has blasted X Factor divas as "d***heads" for their treatment of stylists on The X Factor.

The singer told X magazine: "I get on really well with all the styling team and I wish I could tell some of the other people in the competition, just don't be a d***head.

"Some people get it into their heads that they're just there to put clothes on them or do their hair.

"It's not like that, there's a lot more to it. People should feel lucky to be in that position."

His comments come weeks after Katie Waissel said she was shunning the advice of stylists who put her in a helmet for the first live show.

Cher Lloyd also had a fashion meltdown while choosing her outfit earlier in the series and had to get mentor Cheryl Cole to lend her some boots.

source: The Sun 5/11/10
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

The X Factor will hold a double elimination in the next two weekends, it has been claimed.

For the last fortnight, only one contestant has been voted off on the Sunday evening, while there were two double elimination weeks at the start of the live shows.

Dean Piper of The Sunday Mirror tweeted last night: "Double evictions for the next two weeks on X Factor. Who will go!?"

Simon Cowell apparently planned the surprise to be announced by Dermot O'Leary after every act has performed on tonight's show, which starts at 8pm on ITV1.

Wagner Carrilho has reportedly upset Mary Byrne after walking in on her nearly naked in the X Factor house.

The Mirror reports that the Brazilian, who is also alleged to have had a scuffle with One Direction's Harry Styles this week, refused to leave the room despite the 50-year-old's cries of embarrassment.

"She was changing before dinner and was half naked when Wagner waltzed in on her. She called for him to wait but he paid no attention," said a source.

"She was trying to cover herself up and yelling at him to leave. But Wagner didn't mean any harm and thought she was joking - so he went and sat on her bed."

The insider added: "Mary was feeling emotional anyway and lost it - crying and pleading with him to get out. When he finally did, she locked herself in her bedroom and refused to leave.

"She's really been struggling to cope over the past two weeks since her close pals Storm Lee and John Adeleye left the competition."

The X Factor continues tonight at 8pm on ITV1.

Cheryl Cole's decision to fly out of the country this week has upset her female X Factor contestants, reports say.

According to The Sun, the 'Promise This' singer has come under fire from all her acts - Cher Lloyd, Katie Waissel, Treyc Cohen and Rebecca Ferguson - for "abandoning" them.

"It all got very nasty. The girls were at each other's throats - and Cheryl's. She couldn't believe what was going on. She'd only been gone a few days," a source claimed.

"Cheryl's been texting Katie a lot as she's been on the edge this week and Cher is quite needy too. But the other two interpreted this as favouritism and there were some really ugly scenes. At one point Cheryl threw her hands in the air and screamed, 'Enough!'."

Simon Cowell is thought to have ordered the producers to give the contestants a day at home in attempt to clear the air.

^ this post above sums it up nicely. Cheryl thinks of herself above her acts, and her acts are all needy and don't like each other.

Wagner is a pest.

Double eliminations!! Get rid of the wasters and keep the talent IMO Matt, Mary, Rebecca.

whats tonights theme
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

American Anthems

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

sindydoll (07-11-2010)

[QUOTE=sindydoll;732916]whats tonights theme?

Tonight is an American Anthems theme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to megan999 For This Useful Post:

sindydoll (07-11-2010)

Is there a female in this country who is not in love with Matt Cardle. Just when you think he can't top his Bruno Mars version of just the way you are. He goes and reduces every hot blooded woman to a pile of mush with his Roberta Flack. How can anyone top him. I only have one little critism Dannii if your reading. Bring back the hat, we need to start a campaign to bring back the hat. Dissapointing night for Cher, Mary and Katie. IMO Cher biggest mistake is having Cheryl as a mentor. In her defence I loved her audition and good on her for having the talent to be able to Rap as it's usually young black american men who have a talent for Rapping, but it is not enough. She needs to ditch the rap while she's in the competition and concentrate more on the singing. I can understand how she is being labeled as a mini me Ms Cole, because she is 17 years old and Cheryl is her idol but it's doing her more harm than good. Simon is playing a shrewd game. He knows he has no chance of winning this year. He has his eye on Rebecca. He knows Cheryl is all for Cher and Katie and he is cunningly encouraging her to concentrate on those two knowing full well she will neglect Rebecca and Treyc. He is giving her rope and sitting back waiting on Cheryl hanging herself then he will swipe Rebecca right from under her nose and give her a recording contract. Based on tonights performances Cher & Katie in bottom two Katie to go.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (07-11-2010)

mary had a bad song choice! it was far too low a range for her, from what ive seen, i was out last night so just youtubed the ones i wanted to see. Loved Matt.

Thread Information