Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Christine Bleakley may replace Dermot O'Leary on 'The X Factor'

The 'Daybreak' presenter is being given first refusal for the main presenting role on the show if Dermot moves to the US version of the show due to be staged next year, with Simon Cowell and ITV controller Peter Finacham keen to sign her up.

A TV insider said: "Simon is a big fan of Christina and so is Peter Fincham. They see her as having a big future at ITV.

"Peter told her that if Dermot takes the job as host of the American show, as he thinks he will, 'Then the job's yours'.

"Everything depends on Dermot accepting Simon's offer to host the US show."

Simon is expected to reveal Cheryl Cole and Nicole Scherzinger as his fellow judges on the US 'X Factor' next year, while Dermot, 37, is expected to also go across to present the show - having until February to make his mind up.

The source added to the Sunday Mirror: "There are going to be a lot of changes at 'The X Factor' and Christine's thrilled at the prospect of being part of them."

(C) BANG Media International

madonna the 2nd should of gone last night! does anyone know when westlife are on????
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    madonna the 2nd should of gone last night! does anyone know when westlife are on????
    She may look like her but will never ever be as great as her.. There is only one Madonna.. all others are just bad mimics.. Didn't think FYD should have gone last night..
    Super Mod

Louis a chicken sh1t he should have choosen to boot Katie forcing the public vote rule. Katie would have went home. She wasn't the worst performance of the night but it was tactical voting against her and Cheryl. She won't last long. I felt sorry for FYD as the groups always go first it's true what one of the singers said because they were first up they were forgotten by all 16 acts performed.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (11-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Louis a chicken sh1t he should have choosen to boot Katie forcing the public vote rule. Katie would have went home. She wasn't the worst performance of the night but it was tactical voting against her and Cheryl. She won't last long. I felt sorry for FYD as the groups always go first it's true what one of the singers said because they were first up they were forgotten by all 16 acts performed.
    Yes I was mad at Louis choose to save her I hope she goes next week

Aiden and Mary were the best performances by far

Cher is way overrated she was terrible

Konnie is an awful presenter of the Xtra Factor bring back Holly
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 11-10-2010 at 10:51.

I think Aidan will be come a second Joe mcEldrey.. he is good now but they will make him boring.. Speaking of Joe.. the minute he came on last night, my son fell asleep on the sofa.. told ya he was boring
    Super Mod

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Katy (12-10-2010)

Aiden will do well as he is easy to mould like Joe. Matt is far a better singer but it will depend on what songs they are given.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Aiden will do well as he is easy to mould like Joe. Matt is far a better singer but it will depend on what songs they are given.
    Matt is fantastic.. and Rebecca has an amazing voice
    Super Mod

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (11-10-2010)

TreyC was very good also I cant believe she implied Cher and Katie were bitches to her when she returned as a wildcard I didnt think it would be shown as Katie and Cher had got very bad press all week

I hope Katie goes out next week

Aiden needs to get rid of the constipated face look but he has a great voice

I was LOL at Wagner (Chico mixed with Jedward)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I was LOL at Wagner (Chico mixed with Jedward)
    You need the Wagners and Diva fevers in this competition.. they keep you watching week in, week out to see what the hell is next.. as much as I hate Jedward, you had to see how stupid they were going to be the following week.. everyone know people like this won't win the X factor but they sure a hell make me laugh a lot and forget about the diva singers who think they are better than what they are!!
    (p.s will not be watching the results next week, Diane Vickers annoys me more the Katie and Cher put together)
    Super Mod

Thread Information