Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Simon Cowell will reportedly meet his half-brother later today after 17 years apart.

Michael Bailey, 64, will meet with Cowell for the first time since 1993 following tonight's X Factor results show, according to the Sunday Mirror.

Speaking of the meeting, Bailey said: "I am really looking forward to seeing my brother again and having some time to talk properly. It is really exciting we can have this meeting and that he has set time aside for me.

"We have just recently got back in regular touch over the phone but I don't want to go into details. The only people who know the full story are Simon and I.

"I am pleased that he has arranged for me to go to the show. But The X Factor isn't really my cup of tea - I have joked that I will be taking a book and some headphones as the music isn't really my thing."

Julie, the pair's mother, split from Michael's father Bertram and later married Simon's dad Eric.

Cher Lloyd reportedly fled the X Factor house on Wednesday because of growing tensions with her fellow contestants.

According to the News of the World, the singer decided to make the 140-mile trip home to Worcestershire after being accused of receiving special treatment from mentor Cheryl Cole.

A source said: "The housemates turned on Cher this week and it wasn't pretty. They think she's become too arrogant and big for her boots over the last couple of weeks.

"On Wednesday night there was a heated bust-up and it all became too much for Cher. She had to get away from them and go and see her family. The producers are aware of it, and they know how vulnerable she can still be at times."

The star's last-minute journey apparently annoyed the producers, who ensured that she returned for rehearsals the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Is there a female in this country who is not in love with Matt Cardle. .
    I have to admit.. I cried after Matt sang last night.. there was so much emotion in that song and you could see it in his eyes (such beautiful eyes).. I cried.

Bad night for mary but Rebecca and Paije was outstanding last night and for the 1st time I really really enjoyed One Direction.. none of them should go. I see Cher was back to her norm and it was dreadful.. ditto Katie... Aiden has the teenage audience.. vampire is the in thing with them...

Matt to win, absolutely no doubt in my mind about that!!!
    Super Mod

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (07-11-2010)

is there 2 evictions tonight and next week
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

So did I Shiv. I was in tears laughing at Wagner then my whole emotions just changed when Matt started to sing. when it showed in VT and we knew he was going to sing the Roberta Flack song I just thought OMG this is it. This is when he puts it in the bag and he did. He has won it no doubt. Dannii must have been jumping up and down in her dressing room after last night, and who can blame her all three acts up their game. But she has to be careful and not do a Cheryl and start to neglect Paigje and Aiden. Aiden still hasn't blown us away yet, what he needs is a David Bowie song to blast us away. I will be very surprised if not at least one of Cheryls girls are in the bottom two tonight. Cher, Katie and Traeyc all looked uncomfortable last night.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (07-11-2010)

My favourites were Paije and Rebecca last night. And One Direction were good too. Wagner was awful!! Cher was average, but it was a bit karaoke. I know Dannii said Trayc doesn't have a "thread" but I still enjoy her performances every week. Aiden needs to sing an upbeat song, like in his audition (when he sang Goldigga) that was great
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

two acts leaving tonight and next week!
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Matt was the best by far last night

Katie should go out tonight she was awful

Treyc Cohen has become the seventh act to be eliminated from The X Factor.

In a double blow to mentor Cheryl Cole, Cohen found herself in the bottom two against another female act, Katie Waissel, after they failed to impress judges with their chosen American anthems on last night's show.

In the final sing-off, Cohen covered Toni Braxton's 'Unbreak My Heart', while Waissel seemingly gave up part way through her performance of 'Here In My Heart' by Al Martino, shouting "Sod it!" and sitting down on stage.

When it came to the judges' vote, Cowell first declared that he considered Cohen to be "the better singer" but saw Waissel as "the more interesting performer". However, he ultimately sent home Cohen, figuring that the viewers would prefer to see Waissel next week.

Host Dermot O'Leary next came to Cheryl Cole, who refused to choose between her two acts and instead stated that she would wait until the other judges had spoken and send the vote to deadlock.

With Cole refusing to take part, O'Leary declared that the act who had received the majority of the judges' votes would be eliminated outright, before turning to Minogue who opted to send home Waissel.

As the deciding vote fell to Louis Walsh, the Irish judge declared that his head was telling him to save Cohen, while his heart was telling him to spare Waissel. Eventually, Walsh decided to listen to his heart, thereby sending Cohen home.

Her fate decided, Cohen speculated that she had lost "a connection with the people at home".

"I've had the best time, I've met some great people, I've made some good, good lifelong friends," she added. "I've had the best time, I'm so grateful."

The X Factor continues next Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.

Total farce no way Treyc should have been voted out. Cheryl bottled it she should have been made to vote or put it too deadlock and let the public vote. I bet it wouild have been Katie who was eliminated. If Katie is in the bottom two again next week she has to go. It's not fair that the judges keep saving her when she's not getting the public vote.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-11-2010), tammyy2j (08-11-2010)

Thread Information