Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Mary is suppose to be singing Its Raining Men this week
    I can see Mary doing this song really well! I hope they style her hair better, I don't think it suits her when they put her hair in a bun.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole now buddies

Relations have been cool in the past, but it would appear that finally Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue are becoming firm friends.

The X-Factor judges, who often go head-to-head in the style stakes, are believed to have bonded after what has been an eventful year for them both.

Singer Cheryl, 27, divorced footballer Ashley Cole amid rumours of infidelity, and was left fighting for her life after being struck down with malaria. And Dannii, 39, welcomed the arrival of baby Ethan with partner Kris Smith.

A source told the Metro newspaper that they've even opened the border between their neighbouring dressing rooms.

"It's the closest Dannii and Cheryl has ever been," the insider said. "In the past they've had little contact off camera. This year they have each other's number and are actually texting each other."

Cheryl is said to have been impressed Dannii's skills at juggling motherhood, working, and looking good.

Source: msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Mary might prefer Wagner

I wanna see Dermot and Matt in speedos
    I'll second that request Tammy.

Matt Cardle 'not convinced' by next song

X Factor hopeful Matt Cardle has admitted that he is "not convinced" with his latest song choice for this Saturday's live show.

This weekend, the finalists will perform tracks under the theme of Guilty Pleasures.

Speaking in his official video diary, he said: "I'm not convinced of my song choice this weekend.

"But I'm going to try my best to put in a good performance. Last Saturday was great for me. I was still pretty wobbly in places and still really nervous, but I'm starting to get a handle on that."

He added of his upcoming song choice: "It's as cheesy as it gets, man."

The X Factor airs Saturday at 7.30pm on ITV1.

Matt could sing Yellow Pokka Dot bikini and still be the best performer.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post

Matt could sing Yellow Pokka Dot bikini and still be the best performer.
    I thought he was really going to be singing this and though EEK!!

Belle Amis can sing Barbie girl.. it is as annoying as they are..
    Super Mod

Why don't the release the act playlist anymore. Matt will be given a really cheesy love song I bet you. and all femaile hearts will be fluttering again.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Reclusive X Factor hopeful Aiden Grimshaw was “shattered” by his parents’ break-up – and has battled nerves and shyness ever since.

The 18-year-old showed his awkwardness as he struggled to speak after a shaky rendition of John Lennon’s Jealous Guy on Saturday.

A source close to his family said: “Aiden was a real live-wire – you couldn’t shut him up. But he was left shattered by the divorce, and became quite awkward.”

source: the mirror.co.uk

I like him singing, but I think he's uncomfortable to watch.

is it double evictions this week again
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Several X Factor finalists are reportedly unhappy with the songs that they will perform on tonight's show.

The Daily Star reports that acts including Katie Waissell, Aiden Grimshaw and One Direction are demanding last-minute changes because they are uncomfortable with their choices for Guilty Pleasures week.

A source said: "They want a change even though time is running out. They're threatening all sorts if the bosses don't back down."

Waissell is due to sing 'I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)' from The Jungle Book. The source added: "Katie is at her wits' end. It's a terrible choice. She thinks someone on high wants her out because they know the song is the kiss of death."

Meanwhile, Grimshaw is expected to perform the Shirley Bassey song 'Diamonds Are Forever' and One Direction will sing 'Nobody Knows' by Pink.

Matt Cardle is also said to be unhappy with his song choice of 'Baby One More Time' by Britney Spears, as is Wagner Carrilho, who will perform The Spice Girls' hit 'Spice Up Your Life'.

A show spokesman added: "The contestants work with expert teams to find songs that suit them, their voice and style, and they make many of their own suggestions also."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-10-2010), megan999 (23-10-2010)

The red hair does not suit Cheryl, even if it is meant to signal her moving on from Ashley

Just watched Matt.. he is amazing!!!!!

I see Cheryl had 2 mini hers... both Rebecca and Cher has dyed their hair red too
    Super Mod

Thread Information