Thread: Old episodes of EE for anniversary?!

Old episodes of EE for anniversary?!

I read a suggestion on another forum that Eastenders should bring out dvds of old episodes, such as 1985-1990, 90-95 etc, perphaps for the anniversary, and I definetely think its a brilliant idea! Youtube is pretty crap for Eastenders episodes, the odd clip but most of it is clips with songs over the top of them. I have wanted to watched some old episodes of late, and I cant find anywhere to watch the ones I want to watch.

Not sure how it would work though, cos every year there is about 1,000episodes. So each dvd could be a year. Or maybe just pick out the episodes that got a certain amount of viewers. Like the Max/Bradley and Stacey stuff. I've been dying to see the episode aftermath of the christmas one in 2007 where the affairs revealed, Max and Bradley have the showdown in Bradleys flat.

Also does anyone know if UK Gold will be showing the xmas episodes this year?

Old Eastenders Episodes?!

Don't really know where to put this but i've been looking for agess to try and find some old episodes on youtube of Bradley, Stacey and Max without the music over the top! (Which really irritates me lol.) I've come across a few, but not enough.

I'm particularly after the aftermath of the affair between Max and Stacey, particularly the convo between Max and Bradley in his flat (i've seen the convo between bradley and stacey). Also any clips of Bradley and Stacey that anyone can find. But I really dont want a montage with Rhianna or something stupid like that over it lol. sorry to be fussy.

Thread Information