Page 99 of 404 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

i went to the manchester museum the other day...buts its not quite the same as the BM!

My parents are away for the weekend, so i have the house to myself, going to revise for a bit and then chill out and watch the football and dvds later! its derby day!

Ok, I'm really tired so I'll keep this short. Had a really good day, Rob and I hardly stopped talking On the train back we were talking about the local area and he asked if I'd been to a particular place. I said no as I don't have a car and not sure of the public transport. He said "what if a good looking guy with a car took you there?" I was so tired I didn't get what he was saying for a few seconds then I completely ignored it and changed the subject. I don't know if he was asking me on a date or just generalising. We then got talking about an acquaintance and Rob said he was good looking and did I fancy this guy (no is the short answer).

I feel like we really connected today. There weren't any awkward silences and I learnt a lot about him. I just hope I didn't give the impression I'm not interested. I could just ask him how he feels but that's too easy I'm used to playing games and the last time I told a guy how I felt he completely ignored it and we're still not talking properly. That wasn't like this though, he's so easy to talk to and there's nothing fake about him.

I think its time to crash.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I fell down the stairs this morning and hurt my coccyx. I can't sit or lay on my back because it hurts so much. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow (should have gone today really...) to get some painkillers and check I haven't broken anything. I'm having trouble urinating so I presume I've strained my pelvic ligaments. I'm just a bit concerned about getting another UTI/kidney infection because of not being able to urinate properly.

On a more positive note, I've got a job interview in Portsmouth
    Thanks CrazyLea

Hope you are ok again real soon, gl with the interview xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (18-02-2011)

I saw the doctor today and she said I've damaged several vertebrae and it'll take at least a month to heal.

I spent the afternoon with Rob We went to B&Q and had a ride round, I enjoyed it. He's started mentioning his ex, I'm not sure what that's about I've been thinking about this job in Portsmouth and what it might mean if I get it, should anything happen between us. He's doing an open university course so he could move with me but I'm not sure he would leave the area. Given that I'll know within the next month what's happening, I think we need to talk and see if anything if likely to happen between us.

My toilet is blocked again. I threw some wet wipes down it a few days ago after cleaning the toilet. Bad move.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Starting to wonder how many complete nutters I can come across while food shopping. Today this bloke was following me down to Sainsbury's and asked if he knew me. I said no, but I had a suspicion he was the one outside Tesco in a car a while back. There was me thinking he was going to ask for directions and he started asking if I studied here and if I lived here. I made my excuses saying I had to get back and put the frozens away and he asked for my phone number! I made out I didn't know it then ended up having to take his number and promptly bin it. I thought he was about to realise and then ask why I hadn't called, then he kept asking if I was single! Was going to go to poundland but he went in that direction so I wasn't going near there today! It was only the other week that some guy started skipping along the pavement going, "hello, hello, hello" urgh.

Flatmate got locked IN his room last week, that was quite amusing. His girlfriend had to pass her phone in through the window so he could speak to the maintenance people.

I went to see the King's Speech last night with my hubby, thoroughly enjoyed it and Colin Firth was amazing. Totally recommend it.

I am going to an OU tutorial on the Benin Bronzes and philosophy this morning. I am planning on getting my next essay done on Sunday/Monday (I have taken a day off work). It is all getting harder now, but I got 85% for my last TMA and am averaging 82% over the course so far.

Trying to decide whether to go an see the Death of A Salesman in Perth tonight, possibly not as it is a bit of a hike home, and snow is forecast up there, saw A View from the Bridge a couple of weeks ago at the Lyceum in Edinburgh and it was a fantastic production. Soon going to be studying Sophocles' Antigone, by way of the Seamus Heaney translation, might just stay in and watch a DVD of an ancient version of Antigone.

i love going to the thearte, my favourite is the exchange in manchester, the one thats in the round and you get some really good actors and actresses in it and i think that if i see someone i want to see i go to the play which has been great cause i have seen so many plays that i wouldnt go and see usually. I saw Macbeth last year because iot had Jason Done in it from Waterloo Road whch was brilliant, my dad was impressed as its not something i would usually do voluntarily! i think its a defintate sign i have grown up!

Im heading into uni today, on a saturday! had two exams already but next week hell week begins, got one every day till a week on monday!

Ergh bad night. Flatmate decided to come back with a load of mates, make a racket and keep everyone up. Was woken up at 11 by him as well. Then when I went to get some food I realise someone's stolen my pizza. Bet that was him as well, no one else is pathetic enough to steal food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Ergh bad night. Flatmate decided to come back with a load of mates, make a racket and keep everyone up. Was woken up at 11 by him as well. Then when I went to get some food I realise someone's stolen my pizza. Bet that was him as well, no one else is pathetic enough to steal food.
    The joys of being a student and living in halls
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information