Page 90 of 404 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

It's difficult because I actually like the guy. His girlfriend... well I can take or leave her. She's very immature and sheltered. She has to be told to do everything, she can't think for herself - which is something that irritates me no matter who the person is. Oh and he's given her a key. She let herself in the front door when I was washing up. I've decided to wait until after Christmas before I say anything on that front. I leave next week and I just can't be bothered with the hassle. If the situation hasn't changed when I get back then I will have to say something.

We've all been struck down with a virus in this house. I have an exam in morning (at 8.30am!) so I'm going to have a snooze and start on revision this evening.
    Thanks CrazyLea

we had the same situation, they guy was amazing, his girlfriend was an avsolute nightmare!

Hope your exam went well, Abigail.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 09-12-2010 at 16:19.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abigail (09-12-2010)

My exam went ok. I knew the answers to one question but it was stuck in my brain, which really annoyed me.
    Thanks CrazyLea

thas good abigail. I have exams next week im not looking forward to them but i am looking forward to the christmas holidays!

I have my 2 of five carol band gigs of the weekend at half ten! will be glad when this marathon weekend is over!

I had a great night last night at my book launch. Far more people than I dared hope turned up. Some were old Museum colleagues that I hadn't seen for years, one in particular I hadn't seen for about 30 years!!!

As well as launching my book, it was a great reunion and a very enjoyable night.

I was thinking of your book launch yesterday, very pleased for you that it was well attended and you meeting up with old colleagues and friends again.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I had a great night last night at my book launch. Far more people than I dared hope turned up. Some were old Museum colleagues that I hadn't seen for years, one in particular I hadn't seen for about 30 years!!!

As well as launching my book, it was a great reunion and a very enjoyable night.
    Ah glad you had a great time.. you should send a special signed one to Jodi as it was her bday yesterday
    Super Mod

Parkerman - is your book for sale now because the last I heard you were having probs with one of the pictures in it? I wanted one from Play.com for Hubby's Christmas as this is the sort of thing he would love.

Post a picture of the book Parker so we know what to look for in Waterstones.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information