Page 53 of 404 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

It depends on whether your shifts will clash and how many days and nights you're going to be working. The money might be good but if the two jobs mean you don't have a social life then what's the point in doing it? You deserve at least one day and night off a week, if only to recharge your batteries ready for the next day.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Enjoy it Kirstey and feel wooohoooo, you are entitled to and should do. I am sure college will feel different again after summer break, even in my job I feel despondent at times but like it really Have a great summer )
    Last edited by Perdita; 08-06-2010 at 20:09.

Do you have another year at colllege Kirsty?

About the two jobs theres no reason why you shouldnt be able to do both as long as they dont clash, but make sure you got free time as well as otherwise theres no point in haaving the money from the jobs. The only things you need to look at is the amount of hours you would be doing when doing both of them as by law you cant work over a certain amount of hours a week, and then theres also the tax implications but again i dont think that they should be a problem as they are both part time jobs so shouldnt be that much.

Im meant to be packing, but at themoment its an epic fail, i have empty boxes and not much else!

Went to the doctor's two weeks ago and have been issued with anti - depressants, which also help my anxiety as i'm refusing to take the tablet's the doctor gave me my tablets for my anxiety. I know they're going to take a couple of week's to help etc.. but oh i am so stressed it's unbelivable, It's my brother's birthday today and he's holding a party, my mum and dad's going to visit my gran who just came up from wales yesterday to get out the house, and i'm to supervise them which was fine with me cause i was going to invite my best mate, but her boyfriend's coming over later than originally planned as her foster sister went in for her weekly chemo and is having to have a blood transfusion so they won't get back till 8 instead of the back of four. She has to speak to him about stuff cause in my eye's now he's taking the absolute piss out of her cause he's freaking out over everything, It's a long story and i don't want to get into it cause it's not mines to tell but it's stressing me out, i want a hug from her cause she's the only one who know's what i'm going through cause she's going through the same thing. I just feel so alone now and everything, going to have a few drinks once the parent's are back from my gran's but i just don't want to suppervise a bunch of 15/16 year old's. Just going to have to get on with it through.

Essay or what! I will probably be around a lot more though now. I'm also trying to sort my head out also

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I am all sad.. one of the guys left our team.. he will be sadly missed.. great guy, absolute shame to see him leave..
    Super Mod

Yay, World Cup!!! Good opening game so far. Im back in Manchester for good now, came back this morning, backing all my stuff took ages and i have to unpack now which i have a feeling will take longer.

I hate when people leave work teams especially when you work with some one every day, its weird when they are not there any more.

Also having laptop issues, i think the harddrives fried, i just get a blank screen when i turn it on, may be a visit to the computer shop in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Went to the doctor's two weeks ago and have been issued with anti - depressants, which also help my anxiety as i'm refusing to take the tablet's the doctor gave me my tablets for my anxiety. I know they're going to take a couple of week's to help etc.. but oh i am so stressed it's unbelivable, It's my brother's birthday today and he's holding a party, my mum and dad's going to visit my gran who just came up from wales yesterday to get out the house, and i'm to supervise them which was fine with me cause i was going to invite my best mate, but her boyfriend's coming over later than originally planned as her foster sister went in for her weekly chemo and is having to have a blood transfusion so they won't get back till 8 instead of the back of four. She has to speak to him about stuff cause in my eye's now he's taking the absolute piss out of her cause he's freaking out over everything, It's a long story and i don't want to get into it cause it's not mines to tell but it's stressing me out, i want a hug from her cause she's the only one who know's what i'm going through cause she's going through the same thing. I just feel so alone now and everything, going to have a few drinks once the parent's are back from my gran's but i just don't want to suppervise a bunch of 15/16 year old's. Just going to have to get on with it through.

Essay or what! I will probably be around a lot more though now. I'm also trying to sort my head out also
    HUGSSSSSS It is the best I can do but you are in my thoughts xxx

My sister has asked me to be Charlie's godmother. I need some help with a gift. What's the tradition for a woman to give a boy? I know it's something silver but that's as much as I know.

I've been ill all week with vomiting, joint pain and all the rest of it. Today is the first day I've eaten something other than rice and weetabix. I still feel tired and a bit sick but hopefully it will pass with some rest.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Aww, hope you feel better soon. You can get silver scroll holders for the birth certificate, little box for the first tooth, picture frame, first spoon and fork, little box for his first lock of hair, there is a variety of things you can get in silver

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (11-06-2010)

Thanks for your support guys. The funeral is this wednesday it looks like I'm going to go. The funeral is in the afternoon so I will travel down by train in the morning and back up at night. I'll let you know how it goes. Shiv it's horrible when a good work mate leaves work. We have three lecturers leaving the department in three weeks time. They are retiring I'm such a cry baby I will be in bits at their leaving do.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information