Page 51 of 404 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I have seen some spectacular sunburn around! ah the joys of bangor by train! i dont think i ever had a straighforward journey in the three years i been here. I think its pronunced Bang - er but i think it different depends on where people are from. Glad that you had a good time.

I'm Welsh - Bangor is pronounced Bang-gore (with the "r" sounded).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Katy (26-05-2010)

Had to go and meet my top boss today which usually involves a 2 1/2 hour car journey on the motorway; as there are loads of roadworks on that particular stretch of motorway I decided to go by train, very relaxing way to travel I had to change trains once andat the stop before the train was due to arrive where I had to get off, the anouncer said that the train could not go on for a while because somebody suicidal was on the tracks Luckily we only had to wait a few minutes and I still managed to get my connecting train. Leaves me wondering though what happened to the poor soul delaying the first train.
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-05-2010 at 16:59.

Oh dear, hope the poor soul was ok!

Aww thats sad I hate hearing things like, plays on my mind too.

I actually cannot believe the cheek of some people!!!!
    Jay has hardly said 2 words to me since what happened, and has ignored me the past week or so. I post a nice status on Facebook about having a day to myself tomorrow and he comments on it... asking for a lift to somewhere he needs to be today! Urgh he is comeplte SCUM.

he doesnt sound nice at all!

Im getting ready to go out, my final nite out with all my girlies before they go home forever, im not leaving for a couple more weeks. Im really excited but a bit sad at the same time. Like a part of me is really really wanting to go home for summer and get back to normal but then another part of me is probably going to miss uni, well the people that i have seen every day for the last 3 years. Its weird. but i plan on getting very drunk and plan on a nite to remember.

Enjoy your nite out Katy, it is part of life, a chapter has come to an end, it is very emotional for most people, so feeing excited and sad at the same time is so normal. Try to stay in touch with the people you like, always nice to catch up

I'm really missing uni today. I'm so used to having friends around me who don't have commitments and all I've got is my mum who keeps on at me about the job centre. Five days of being sober is really getting to me!
    Thanks CrazyLea

my last nite out was mental, i was sooo drunk, but a great way to finish, we realised we had done the same as our first night out so was a fitting way to end. Bangor is very quiet at the moment as everyone else seems to have gone home. I have another 10 days i think before i go. Waiting on my parents as they have the car to fit all myu stuff in, thers no way that it would all fit on the train.

It is very weird not having any work to do. Making the most of it before my full time job starts fingers crossed for me actually getting it and the intense practice course that i will be doing nexxt septrember. Cant believe i will be graduating next month, just need to order the gown and then wait and see if i have passed or not, scary email saying i find out my degree result in the 17th June eeek!

Im now scouting amazon to order some books to read, that have nothing what so ever to do with law! then looking forward to reading them!

Have you got a training contract Katy?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information