Page 4 of 404 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I have a mate that attend's Uni in Bangor Katy. & She wanted wayy more snow then what you were getting .

I am so tired, have no energy, want to cry an generally bleh. I have to tidy my room before Thursday, and can't be bothered doing it. I nearly ended up having frozen feet last night cause of how cold it was. Although i even want it to snow even more i don't cause i'm heading up the town tomorrow and ill end up landing on my backside or something

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I fell on the ice today Can't figure out which bit hurts the most but nothing is broken.

Made some mince pies and they're yummy with brandy cream
    Thanks CrazyLea

That's not good hope your feeling better. We have loads of snow in Manchester. Your friends right tannie the snow in bangor was feeble.

I got to finish shopping for Xmas tomorrow.

Its nice being back home, its not strange this time, although in a way its strange cos its like I never left lol!
    Ive had sooo much sleep its unbelieveable but its also very nice

I cant wait for xmas now, its going to be really nice this year
    Its werid cos Ive done all my xmas shopping and its all wrapped up

Know what you mean abbie. Finished my shpping which I'm happy about. Now I can relax and unfortunatkey start some revision.

Going to try and sleep soon cause my shoulders killing me. Don't gave aclue what I done to it.

Yeah.......I really should do some work

Why isn't Christmas over yet? I am so fed up.

Went out for my friends birthday tonight, only to our local but it was a nice night

I am fed up with the weather, the snow is ridiculas, are road is just full of cars stranded with people who cant move anywhere, their wheels just spn and they can go sideways but not really up the hill.

Today doing my essay, its rubbish! i still have no idea what the things about. hopefully ill crack on with it and make some progress. Looking forward to chritsmas now though, should be good, just small for us this year, me mam dad and my little sister, then following tuesday going to brum to seee the family.

Spent 4 hours doing food shop. Buses where terrible can't believe a few centimeters of snow brings the city to a standstill. My shopping is all done thank goodness.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Katy (24-12-2009)

Not been a bad day, though two of my friends got into a fight last night and one of them had to go to hospital. The police arrived on the scene but I bet they don't do anything about it! My town has got so rough.. that's the second fight my friend has got in in the past six months!

Did the last of my Christmas shopping today - got my mum Robbie Williams' new album as she said she wanted that. We've had snow too and I helped build a snowman with my sister!

Missing my boyfriend though.

Thread Information