Page 371 of 404 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I got a malicious communication last week - a christmas card with a threatening message in it - not had my crime reference number yet. Police man had rung up on Friday and said he'd text it me. Do I chase them yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-12-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Yes, chase them. The first women officer I dealt with did everything in her power not to help me even down to listing ME the victim, as harnessing her They just dont want to deal with these kinds of cases. (but its the human factor, the first one may not want to know the next one I got was brilliant)

I would ring up 101 and make an appointment for an Officer to come see you in person, they do that now as they dont use their stations. Show the officer the physical evidence and get them to advise you. 101 is the non emergency number. (im not sure what issuing you with just a crime number would achieve via text isnt that more to claim on insurance etc I never had one until I made an official Police statement)

Im not an expert Rear Window just someone who has been thru it and know quite a bit about it.

Have a brilliant Christmas and dont let this twisted twonk spoil it, but yes make the Police do their job.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-12-2017), Rear window (19-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    I am no law expect, but I do know that they would have to talk to you in person before anything goes on the record.

To be honest most Police officer really dont want to get involved in this kind of thing, took me three years to get my harasser issued a warning and even then it was a nightmare trying to get them to act on anything after that and the guy was threatening to kill me.

Anywho, just wanted you to have a heads up swm.

The FOG is coming peoples , stay in bed if you can its going to be havoc out there.
    Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Rear window (20-12-2017), Splashy (20-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Yes, chase them. The first women officer I dealt with did everything in her power not to help me even down to listing ME the victim, as harnessing her They just dont want to deal with these kinds of cases. (but its the human factor, the first one may not want to know the next one I got was brilliant)

I would ring up 101 and make an appointment for an Officer to come see you in person, they do that now as they dont use their stations. Show the officer the physical evidence and get them to advise you. 101 is the non emergency number. (im not sure what issuing you with just a crime number would achieve via text isnt that more to claim on insurance etc I never had one until I made an official Police statement)

Im not an expert Rear Window just someone who has been thru it and know quite a bit about it.

Have a brilliant Christmas and dont let this twisted twonk spoil it, but yes make the Police do their job.
    Thank you.

I've got a crime reference number via the local GMP fb page message thing.
    the guy who'd rung said it would be passed on to someone else - and that he'd text me my crime number.

I might send a scan of card through to the fb pcso. That'd probably be more effective than trying 101. (I was told if 101 doesn't get answered quickly then it's put you into a mad loop where you'll never get answered)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (21-12-2017)

All I will say is, that this person knows where you live and didnt attack you via twitter or any social media. The Police get tons of those sorts of reports you have physical evidence and unless you push this they will do nothing. I dont blame them our government is under paying them and cutting their jobs. Just be safe Rear Window and enjoy crimbo.

Anyone else dreading Christmas day...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-12-2017), Rear window (24-12-2017), swmc66 (21-12-2017)

Land lady has installed Alexa!!!!!!

Alexa really dosent understand me telling her exactly where she can stuff herself

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-12-2017), Kim (24-12-2017), Perdita (24-12-2017), Rear window (24-12-2017)

I've managed to give a bag of presents with labels and no names on some of them!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-12-2017), Perdita (24-12-2017), Rear window (24-12-2017), Splashy (24-12-2017)

[QUOTE=Kim;890677]I've managed to give a bag of presents with labels and no names on some of them![/QU
    Were they meant to go to same family? Maybe a phone call can explain ... if they are meant for different folk in different places, it will be a tad more difficult ..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-12-2017), Splashy (24-12-2017)

They are all for one person thankfully, put into the correct bag so everyone has the correct stuff. One of those people that won't let you forget it though. Thanked them for mine and the response was, "Hope the labels are written!"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-12-2017), Rear window (24-12-2017), Splashy (24-12-2017)

sounds like a nightmare Kim...

* passes over a schooner of egg nog*

Land ladies sprogs are coming, I know im their uncle and all, but its not doing good with me anxieties.. me nerves as they used to say.. well at least one isnt with the bod with love and hate on his fingers any more, his full moustache freaked me out last year... nice gezza tnou.

Seriously who ever invented the talking plastic turd in the kitchen needs a very good talking to with a mallet.

Thread Information