Page 366 of 404 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    I won 5 quid on the eurolotto ... most anyone was a poxy 165k apart from two millionaire winners which the uk only do on top of the main thing.

Do they do night classes in understanding bus time tables?

came up with a great idea for an app
    I think they only exist to tell you what time the bus will NOT be arriving First are not what they say on the tin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Splashy (28-11-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I think they only exist to tell you what time the bus will NOT be arriving First are not what they say on the tin.

I pinged today and the driver still drove past my stop Yet like the fool englishman I am I thanked him when he did stop at the next one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-11-2017)

Today i fell in the middle of a main road and only got saved by people at the bus stop right in front of me. My bag went flying in the air and me face down on the road with an on coming car. I thought i was a gonna.
    I thought it was my fault until the people at the bus stop showed me the road. It had a big dip in it. Anyway just a scraped knee and badly shaken. I will report it to the Council tomorrow as dont want that to happen to someone else.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-11-2017), Splashy (30-11-2017), tammyy2j (30-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Today i fell in the middle of a main road and only got saved by people at the bus stop right in front of me. My bag went flying in the air and me face down on the road with an on coming car. I thought i was a gonna.
    I thought it was my fault until the people at the bus stop showed me the road. It had a big dip in it. Anyway just a scraped knee and badly shaken. I will report it to the Council tomorrow as dont want that to happen to someone else.
    I am sorry to hear that, glad you were not seriously injured but no doubt very shaken. Speedy recovery

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (30-11-2017), swmc66 (01-12-2017)

Its the shock of it that hurts the most ... hope you feel better soon.

my nemesis served me at the local tesco direct, I cant stand the guy, he had no clue that on a whim I plan to insert him had first into a wood chipper .

Managed to get an appointment with me doc, have a lump on my man area which could make life interesting.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Its the shock of it that hurts the most ... hope you feel better soon.

my nemesis served me at the local tesco direct, I cant stand the guy, he had no clue that on a whim I plan to insert him had first into a wood chipper .

Managed to get an appointment with me doc, have a lump on my man area which could make life interesting.
    Hope it is nothing serious

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glad to hear you appear to have gotten out of your ordeal relatively unscathed - it sounds like it could have ended up a lot worse! Hope you are feeling better soon. Make sure you do report it to council - years ago my mum tripped over on a cement footpath which had been damaged by large tree roots (she also scraped her knees & had a bad black eye). When we reported it to council they fixed the path rather quickly, plus a few other areas with similar damage. I suspect that their main concern however, was not getting sued! Once again, I hope you recover quickly.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 30-11-2017 at 07:10.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-12-2017), Splashy (01-12-2017), swmc66 (01-12-2017)

I hope you are ok now

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-12-2017), Splashy (01-12-2017), swmc66 (01-12-2017)

Why do all the local loonies take it in turns to ring my door bell?

Todays allocation of lack of sentience held up a piece of card saying "have you read this brother" I just looked at him, I can barely see him never mind a crummy card but then he is distracted as in the time it took me to go downstairs and open the door he has rung next doors bell who has now just opened their door to the gimp.

I waved to the lovely lady next door and said "hes just selling windows as his goons are doing some poor victims house in the street," she went straight back in as did I, said bod just stood there a second or two before he realised what had just happened.

I hate cold callers with an alacrity that cannot be measured, my aunt became a real target for them because she had Alzheimer, even a sticker in the window saying no cold callers didnt stop them, even thou the last glazing company who signed her up to new windows really regretted doing so. I made sure of that.

Its scary times when the P of America retweets stuff like that and our PM is so weak in so many ways..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-12-2017), Perdita (01-12-2017)

Last night i went to hospital because my friends 22 year old had acute stomach pain. His mum went to get him some clothes from home etc and then while i was with him he said the pain was so bad he wanted to kill himself. He did not mean it he was just so distressed with extreme pain but i had to work hard to stop him being seen by the mental health team. He did not realise that by saying what he did that he was putting himself at risk. He was young and was not thinking straight.

Thread Information