Page 353 of 404 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Im back BABY.. sorry quoting a Joey line from friends .

Had three nights on my dream Island, four days of narrative which could make it into the final cut of any sitcom...

Id like to thank my White cane as my tool of choice in making the unreal happen! I mean seriously I only really use it to cross roads, even on crossings you have to wait till the gits stop before walking, I mean I dont want to die so stick out the stick and wait till I can hear they have stopped. Especially on a Zebbra crossing you just cant risk it.

Oh and I would like to thank google maps that helped me to get to the Sandown train station after 30 minutes of saying not a word to help me.. loudly it pronouced yards from the Station. YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATIONS ... umm that didnt go down well with me , the tyrant of abuse towards this inanimate usless device nearly only got me banned from Sandown but the entirity of the Ise of Wight.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-08-2017), Perdita (25-08-2017), swmc66 (26-08-2017)

That's what happens to me I keep re living the whole thing over and over, I have been crying a lot, I have stopped doing my hobbies, reading, family ancestory, and my keep fit. Even my job interview yesterday I thought was not as good as I wanted it to be. I am still waiting for Northern trains to phone me, they told me it takes 20 working days to reply !!!!! I will pop along to my local CAB and get them to chase things up. The waiting is affecting me so much, I can't eat properly, concentrate like I used to, and worst of all I don't dream either. Thank you for your kind words splashy much appreciated.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-08-2017), Splashy (25-08-2017), swmc66 (26-08-2017)

flipping eck... came off hols right back into a family war zone Tried to be the peace maker and got shot down like some wayward drone over the White House.. I dont even know the full reason for the fall out, well I can guess, its about the evil one in Australia giving back the 25k she took from my Aunt which she said was being invested but it works out she was using it to front herself up as a hair dresser... Ive lost track of all these lies now.

Anywho land lady aka my good sister got into a ruck with them re whats happening, she was spot on with everything she said yet its her thats having to back down.. I mean these people dont grasp what they have done could earn some jail time , yet its us who are in the wrong.. beggers belief.

I wsnt even in the row and all I said or tried to say was dont pish off the one daughter who does everything for you over one that steals money and lives in Australia.. I wasnt able to get past youve upset.. before I was shouted down and eventually because I refused to be dragged into the argument that wasnt my argument told to shut up and then cut off .

Annoyingly land lady is letting it slide, they will again feel they have been aggrieved and where in the right just because we love them.

But I know all of this mess aggravation and fraud is the manipulation of our middle sister, Land lady cant see it but I do, but then middle sister hates me as I stopped her getting the other 75k and have in my own way made sure the initial 25k is now coming back to Aunts account. I knew I would pay for getting that done and cope all the blame, but its my Aunts money no ones eleses.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-08-2017), Perdita (26-08-2017)

You did the right thing that is all that matter at the end of the day. This week has been a rollercoaster week, thought our son was going blind and rushed him to Moorfield emergency. He is ok got periferial changes to the retina and will have further investigations. Still cannot see at night. But i was crying the whole journey. I should have taken a friend. Yesterday took my friend to hertfordshire to get a special scan done for her cat. I have never been to such a posh vets in my life it was amazing with a pool and water therapy tank . But my friends cat has to be put down so going again today or tomorrow. I took another cat to the vets. Its been shot in the eye. So have become a volunteer driver for pets in and around east london. I like it a lot. Stops me worrying about other things. I must look up this GAD.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-08-2017), Perdita (26-08-2017), pyrocanthus (26-08-2017), Splashy (26-08-2017)

Well it sounds all positive now .. well apart from the poor cat.... yeah its the noggin you need to keep distracting or you get caught in a loop.

I miss my view of the Sandown pier from my hotel room.

Still nothing to do here, cant be arsed to go get on a bus that isnt actually running today as its the weekend to go somewhere further away where there still is nothing to do. Wow Im a bundle of fun today me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-08-2017), Perdita (26-08-2017), swmc66 (26-08-2017)

I am glad you are going to look up GAD, its a terrible thing to suffer with, I was bullied at school from the age of 5 to 18 go no support at all, the same happend at work. I did manage to get support through GP referral with counselling.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Splashy (28-08-2017), swmc66 (27-08-2017)

I looked it up yesterday and you must be suffering a lot. It must be so hard being worried and anxious all the time. I do not know how you manage that. It is good that you still try and do things and try to overcome it. That shows strength.
    I just went to Herfordshire again today. It was so sad. My friend was crying all the way there and back as her cat had to be put down. We sat in silence most of the time as it felt as that is what she wanted. I didnt realise i was holding the steering wheel so tightly through stress i have blisters on my hands now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

pyrocanthus (28-08-2017), Splashy (28-08-2017)

oh you poor thing! my sincere condolences to your friend, losing a pet is awful, having lots of memories helps, also getting a replacement is a good idea later on. Having GAD is awful, my GP suggested antidepressants, I refused and take high strength St Johns Wort. This anxiety attack I had recently matches the same one I had in 1992 when I was at college. I still haven't heard back from Northern trains, they are so slow. As each day goes by I pray that someone will e mail me or text me to let me know things are fine.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (29-08-2017)

swm .. you were there for your friend when they needed you...

pyro ... I once got an Ocado delivery that came with a crate of un ordered wine, I begged the delivery guy not to leave it, he said Id signed for it now, I tried calling them to pay for it, they said they couldnt see it on their records so couldn't take a payment, they told me to give it to the next delivery driver I had.. he wouldnt take it, he said without paper work he could be accused of stealing it if he was found with it !!!! Ahhhhhh... I drank the entire crate to to try and forget the inner me who knows it isnt my wine but .......

Was meant to be going to see HMS Warrior today in Pompey, but land lady got the washing machine repair man in instead and said e will go tomorow , shes obviously not checked the weather for wednesday... HEAVY RAIN. But then I only suggested we go in the first place as she was kicking off about me disappearing on holiday Gawd if she found out I was looking for somewhere else to live Id be toast.

Ahh . I love my sister but shes making me want to buy a length of rope and a rickety stool of EBAY at the moment.

I have to try that St Johns wart. Its hard working full time and being a carer. Can get too much. I think i will go to Holland and Barrett and get sone tomorrow.
    Customer care in the Uk is not the best as we all know so try not to let it get you down. funny about the case of wine. Once i had two bottles of vintage champagne delivered from Harrods as a gift from my offce landlords. They did not know i do not drink so my staff got to take it home. They were thinking to get me chocolates.......which would have made my day.

Thread Information