Page 345 of 404 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocanthus View Post
    Decided to browse the web this morning and thought , I wonder if George Clooney is still alive, ( I used to love watching him in ER). What a shock/surprise!! to read that he lives 38 minutes away from where I live!! Sonning is a quiet village tucked away in the Thames Valley, its a wonder his house hasn't been invaded by thousand upon thousands of fans!!!
    Funnily enough I was told this story this morning by one of our Front of House Staff at the theatre. He said he used to be a delivery driver and, back in the 1990s, he had to deliver some books to a school in Sunningdale. When he got to the village, he asked someone where the school was, they said he couldn't miss it if he travelled on straight down the road he would come to a house with a big Cadillac in the front garden and between that and the next house, which also had a big cadillac in the front garden, there was an opening on to a lane which led up to the school. The two houses belonged to Freddie Starr and Diana Dors. He said the person who told him said it very matter-of-factly, as though it was nothing out of the ordinary to have two stars like that living in the street.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-07-2017), pyrocanthus (08-07-2017), Splashy (08-07-2017), swmc66 (08-07-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Diana Dors had one of my Flats built back in the 60s.

Had a good afternoon BBQ, just chilling with the family.

Im still chuckling that Trump had his daughter replace him at a G20 meeting sat next to Mrs May. Oh but she is the 1st Daughter isnt she

Id say we are all going to hell in a hand cart, but we cant afford one and Europe wont let us borrow one, so it will have to be Lldl bag for life instead,

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

parkerman (09-07-2017), Perdita (08-07-2017), pyrocanthus (08-07-2017), Siobhan (09-07-2017), swmc66 (11-07-2017)

Have quit that dreadful george clooney fansite, instead found one that is more to my liking.
    Last edited by pyrocanthus; 09-07-2017 at 12:50. Reason: deletion of previous post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Splashy (10-07-2017)

Americans must feel some embarrassment the first family just provides a lot of humour for the world to see. With all that money you would think he would be able to get a better hairdo.he should get a hair transplant or something.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (11-07-2017)

Embarrassment is the last of the USAs problems, they have a insane egotistical monster in charge. A man so insane he has even created a new position of 1st Daughter to sit in on world conferences, a daughter who he has previously made very letchy comments about.

All the while we have Mrs May who bought 10 DUP MPs for a billion pounds having to dump one of her own for being a rasist, now shes appealing to Corbyn for help to sort out Brexit, I mean the guys too busy trying to get us 100 billion in debt buying the youth votes and spewing guff at any gig he can get into to really care about the mess the country is in.

Please let Wimbledon end soon, Im losing the will to live.

I too dislike DT, he acts like a child when he doesn't get his own way. What is our world coming to? If we ran the country things would be so much better, I would make richer people pay more tax, the low income, students a lot less ( or in extreme case NONE AT ALL): and increase the living wage to £100.00 an hour for those on low income ( including students) reduce the pay per hour for those on high wages to £7.20 per hour.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Splashy (14-07-2017)

My husband collapsed a street away last weekend. He came out of hospital Thursday evening. Its due to low blood pressure apparently which they cannot do anything about. So now we do not leave him on his own which is not the easiest thing to do when we are all out and about. When i asked if they could give him medicines for low blood pressure they laughed. I suppose that means there are no medicines for low blood pressure and that is universally known fact.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    My husband collapsed a street away last weekend. He came out of hospital Thursday evening. Its due to low blood pressure apparently which they cannot do anything about. So now we do not leave him on his own which is not the easiest thing to do when we are all out and about. When i asked if they could give him medicines for low blood pressure they laughed. I suppose that means there are no medicines for low blood pressure and that is universally known fact.
    Your husband is allowed to have a bit more salty food than you should normally have .. the odd cup of bovril, for example (other brands are of course available). If he is able to exercise, that would be useful too, just a brisk walk for half an hour every day or as long as he can manage will help raise the blood pressure. I have the same problem and have been much better since I got the dogs and walk them every day

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (16-07-2017), pyrocanthus (15-07-2017), Splashy (16-07-2017)

Thanks i will try that

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (16-07-2017)

Had the all day breakfast at the hungry horse.. yummy.. with a side of onion rings ..extra yummy

Are we all ready for the 30 degree muggy nightmare coming are way

Today I am mostly questioning why the meaning of life is 42 Rest in peace Douglas Adams, you are much missed by us loonies with two Heads and glasses that go black to shield us from seeing stuff that would make us poo ourselves. Oh and dont get me started on the S.E.P concept of life (someone elses problem)

Here I am with the brain the size of planet ....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-07-2017)

Thread Information