Page 304 of 404 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    On a completely different note: I want to thank everyone on these boards for making my job as moderator so much easier. Beside the spammer, I don't have any major problems. We are a small group but we get on and don't have any major disagreements. You are all wonderful people and I love coming here to check out what is going on. Again thank you one and all and I hope you have a very happy holiday season xxxxxxxx
    Thank you, that's so nice of you Siobhan! I agree everyone at SoapBoards is wonderful which is why I've been a regular here all these years; I've joined many other forums that I've let fall by the wayside because they were too cliquey, disruptive or full of downright unpleasant people.

I know Siobhan wanted us to drop the best mod category in the annual awards because she's been the only mod for years now, but I think we'd all agree that she deserved that award!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-12-2016), Siobhan (17-12-2016), Splashy (17-12-2016), swmc66 (17-12-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    All hail Serverland. sorry I mean Siobhan, excuses but I cant help the Blake Seven Reference, I visualise your self as stroking a cat on your bond villain island pulling the trap door switch on the spammer making them fall into a pond of sharks.

Siobhan, I still miss the smokes and its been 13 years now.. thats why IMO ex smokers are the worst when it comes to being hypocritical on the subject, they inflicted it on others when smoking indoors was allowed without remorse now the tables have turned .. well .. I can remember a lady smoking away at her desk all day in my first office job, unthinkable now, but it was one after the other, like some toxic smoke screen she was sending up. I always went outside or to the smoking room, wow those places were epic, the stories I could tell.

Saturday TV sucks.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-12-2016), Perdita (17-12-2016), Siobhan (18-12-2016)

I do not mind second hand smoke...reminds me of when i did smoke. I also like how smokers bond outside and have great conversations. I wish it was not bad for your health.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-12-2016), Siobhan (18-12-2016), Splashy (17-12-2016)

I do not know how to put a link on here but yesterday i was watching something on youtube and it was an amazing true story which is being made into a film called Lion with Nicole Kidman in it
    Anyway if you get a chance google the following on youtube

60 Minutes Indian Boy Lost and Found

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I do not know how to put a link on here but yesterday i was watching something on youtube and it was an amazing true story which is being made into a film called Lion with Nicole Kidman in it
    Anyway if you get a chance google the following on youtube

60 Minutes Indian Boy Lost and Found
    I think this is what you are referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKIgH8YWlA
    Last edited by Perdita; 19-12-2016 at 08:51.

thanks Perdita but that's not the full 30 mins one that is the movie trailer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    thanks Perdita but that's not the full 30 mins one that is the movie trailer
    Maybe this is it:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016)

4 hours sat in a waiting room at the eye clinic Land lady had her yearly appointment, glad it was her not me the eye drops the reading the chart bit is fine (well first off I said what chart, nurse just gave me a stern look) its the stare into this bright light machine bit that is torture, to photograph the macular of the eye while throwing phrases like "open you eye fully and hold"...then "look at the peirceing bright light.. hold". Then if youre really lucky you can see the proff and get away without him sending in other minions to have the fun of diagnosing our inherited problem, which it seems is rarer than Lizann buying a round. Oh and guess what, who do you think out of my sisters hasnt got it, yes the evil one.

ASDA was manic, land lady heads off at a rate of knots not comprehending I cant follow as its a nightmare of moron trolley drivers or food pickers in the way.

Oh and its the guide leaders round tonight, Im going to hide in my room as those women are scary.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016), Perdita (19-12-2016), Siobhan (19-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    4 hours sat in a waiting room at the eye clinic Land lady had her yearly appointment, glad it was her not me the eye drops the reading the chart bit is fine (well first off I said what chart, nurse just gave me a stern look) its the stare into this bright light machine bit that is torture, to photograph the macular of the eye while throwing phrases like "open you eye fully and hold"...then "look at the peirceing bright light.. hold". Then if youre really lucky you can see the proff and get away without him sending in other minions to have the fun of diagnosing our inherited problem, which it seems is rarer than Lizann buying a round. Oh and guess what, who do you think out of my sisters hasnt got it, yes the evil one.
    You're going to be in biiiiiiiiig trouble when lizann reads that!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-12-2016), Splashy (19-12-2016)

*splashy heads for the hills in a sound of music manor*

I know I ramble but OMG Chanel 5 stop with the xmas themed movies, they are being inflicted on me every tea time by the women I now consider my torturer, oh please someone make it stop, please please please.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016)

Thread Information