Page 3 of 404 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Have a good flight and a fabulous time

Have a good holiday Stars. Cupid I hope you've packed your wooly knickers are you will need them it's snowing today. Oh and I have great news. Remember my niece miscarried a couple of months ago, well she's pregnant again. Only 5 weeks but fingers crossed this time.
    Last edited by Chloe O'brien; 17-12-2009 at 12:18.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Good news, Kath, my fingers are crossed

Pondered whether to get OH's Christmas gift today or tomorrow, because of the possible snow fall, decided to get it today and wrapped it too instead of waiting until tomorrow. Very good too, he just phoned to say he is working late to finish all he has to do so he can take tomorrow off.

my OH gift just arrive today so that was a stroke of luck as I am finished work tomorrow.. will wrap it tonight so he can't see it..
    Super Mod

I am in such a good mood today! Picked up certificates from school with my friend, we dropped in on a teacher or 2 to say hello then went to my friends Nan's and had a bit of a natter to her then ended up in town having wander and bumped into 3 or 4 old faces that have just returned home from UNi for Christmas which was lovely then went to Slimming World and lost 2lbs!! So so happy, especially as that agve me my 1/2 stone award too!

Pub quiz tonight... reuniting with my buddies i'm so happy

Good for you Kirsty well done. I've still got some pressies to wrap. I have a few CD's hidden in my knicker draw. I'll wrap them over the weekend.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (18-12-2009)

Happy Birthday to Lettuce (Di M) today not seen her around for a while but hope she's had a lovely day!

I am so tired. Was up and over my Mums by half 10 this morning as my sister isn't well, took her to the doctors and se has tonsillitus...trying to get an 18 month old to take antibiotics is really not fun! I hate seeing her in pain and discomfort so I went to town to gte my Dad's birthday presents for my Mum as April would barely let her move. Went back over to babysit for Mum and Dad to go shopping, and she just fell asleep on me after 20 minutes of crying. I tried to help as much as I could so everything was less stressful, just hope it was good enough. I need my bed now haha, just can't be bothered to move because I'm too comfortable.

I hope April gets well soon, she must be in a lot of pain. It's bad enough when adults and children old enough to understand get it and can't swallow, let alone a baby.

I'm home now I love Yorkshire so much, we have snow, black ice, dark days and below freezing day temperatures What's not to love about the place?

Probably going shopping tomorrow with my mum to get stuff to make mince pies, rum sauce, cranberry sauce and chestnut stuffing. I'm excited.
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (20-12-2009)

My dad has just left Manchester so will be in Bangor in about 2 hours, i stupidly went out last night, feeling slghtly delacate and my room is a state and i have nothing packed! this is going to be eventful. Still not done my christmas shopping, its not good! I'm sure it'll be grand.

It snowed a bit this morning in Bangor whch never usually happens, not really stuck though, im just hoping the roads will be alright to get back home.

Thread Information