Page 299 of 404 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I just had electro-therapy and is brilliant. It is a mild shock on the lower back muscles and it feels amazing. Have to get 6 sessions but it seems to be doing the trick
    I tried to book something but nothing available when you need it. Took the day off was so bad. Now at least can move. With my mum on way to hospital. Just getting long lectures about how to raise my kids. Plus she is complaining about my siblings. Its going to be a long day. I feel my blood pressure going up

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016), Siobhan (06-12-2016), Splashy (06-12-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't blame you for being furious!
    Had to walk away from land lady who started defending the dolt contractor and saying "oh well we can drive 40 mins each way to pay ten pounds for a key from their office" But then she bought the lie about it being mum and dads fault that my sister in Australia got hold of person with dementias 25 thou send and it wasnt her fault, but it must be noted she hasnt put it back and dosent intend to. Had to walk away on that one too.

As you may note Im still in a ranting mood

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I tried to book something but nothing available when you need it. Took the day off was so bad. Now at least can move. With my mum on way to hospital. Just getting long lectures about how to raise my kids. Plus she is complaining about my siblings. Its going to be a long day. I feel my blood pressure going up
    I'm glad your back's feeling a bit better. I hope your day isn't as stressful as you're anticipating it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    As you may note Im still in a ranting mood
    Rant away!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (06-12-2016)

Had an ASDA delivery by no less than two drivers, yet it was still me that did all the lifting out of the boxes, no crimbo bonus from me to them ...

Oh and defrosted the wrong container got chilli con carne not stew, not a great mix with potatoes swede and dumplings..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016)

Oh and defrosted the wrong container got chilli con carne not stew, not a great mix with potatoes swede and dumplings..
    I hope that mix tasted better than it sounds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (06-12-2016)

Does not sound too bad to me .. I would eat it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-12-2016), Splashy (06-12-2016)

Brrr it`s colder than a politician`s heart here today....and it`s supposed to get colder by the weekend.
    I spent all of last month binge watching All Saints. It took me less than a year to watch all 12 seasons. I feel strangely empty, and very sad after watching the finale. What a brilliant show that was.
    I had to binge watch them because Plus7 online were going to cancel it the end of November. And wouldn`t you know, on December the 1st, All Saints was extended on the Plus 7 channel for another 4 months!

I got 3 more weeks to finish the Christmas gifts I`m making for friends. I hope it won`t be like last year and knitting hats til 5am Christmas morning!!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2016), Pantherboy (07-12-2016), Perdita (07-12-2016), Splashy (07-12-2016)

I just made two rather nice egg custard tarts. They`re both in the oven as I type. They should be nice and cold by this evening. if anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2016), Perdita (07-12-2016), Splashy (07-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I just made two rather nice egg custard tarts. They`re both in the oven as I type. They should be nice and cold by this evening. if anyone wants the recipe, let me know.
    Yes please, that would be very kind xxx

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Nah forget the recipe Id like to come and sample the real thing. (you know I tried but in no way could I stop it sounding like a double entente or a euphemism)

Sorry thats very presumptuous of me, its just Ive never made it across the other side of the pond and Im hankering on doing it soon.

I too hail from the valleys, yet unless you live in Las Vagas you are safe from my planned visitation as land lady wants to go back to the desert of gambling and see that bird what did the Titanic song.

Its been a long day

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2016), TaintedLove (07-12-2016)

Thread Information