Page 298 of 404 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I did something to my back this morning as well and in bed as i cannot move . Was supposed to go to my friends event at 3pm but have to give it a miss. Hope it goes by tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I did something to my back this morning as well and in bed as i cannot move . Was supposed to go to my friends event at 3pm but have to give it a miss. Hope it goes by tomorrow
    Sorry to hear you have a bad back too. Get better soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-12-2016)

Thanks these pain killers are doing the trick. ITV player does not seem to have updated Fridays episodes or is it just my ipad?

Thanks these pain killers are doing the trick. ITV player does not seem to have updated Fridays episodes or is it just my ipad?
    Glad you're not in pain any more. There was only one episode of Corrie on yesterday because of I'm a Celebrity.

Thanks the last episode they are showing on itv player is Thursdays.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Flat looks brilliant, door entry system goes in on Monday soon be time for estate agent to value.

Mandonalds is just across the road so had breakfast and lunch from there then next door is Lidl which I had a stroll about, my flat maybe small but its location location location baby, right on the main bus routes to town and everywhere with a Tesco store across the road and a Sainburys super store within a 7 min walk.

But my fav pub is now a house and all the rest close are withespoons like big chains, no darts teams etc.

Im no expert but isnt there a way of activating/downloading to the forum a anti robot test for joining? i mean I hate them with my poor eyesight but they do their job of keeping out R2D2 and his gang of ingrates.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-12-2016), Glen1 (04-12-2016)

Sounds great. Hope it makes life easier

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    OFGS you couldnt make this smeg up.

Contractor got keys Sunday and is now installing a door entry system in my flat, which would be great if the goon had of left a entry key with my contact when he picked the key up for the flat as agreed. So this is going to be one hell of a secure entry system now myself and my contractors cant get into the block!

TBH I will kick the door in if they dont sought me a key asap, I didnt agree to the entry system nor was any of us consulted. It just makes me so angry that I did my best well in advance to make sure this didnt happen yet all contact was brutally ignored.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-12-2016), Perdita (05-12-2016)

I just had electro-therapy and is brilliant. It is a mild shock on the lower back muscles and it feels amazing. Have to get 6 sessions but it seems to be doing the trick
    Super Mod

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-12-2016), Perdita (05-12-2016), Splashy (06-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    OFGS you couldnt make this smeg up.

Contractor got keys Sunday and is now installing a door entry system in my flat, which would be great if the goon had of left a entry key with my contact when he picked the key up for the flat as agreed. So this is going to be one hell of a secure entry system now myself and my contractors cant get into the block!

TBH I will kick the door in if they dont sought me a key asap, I didnt agree to the entry system nor was any of us consulted. It just makes me so angry that I did my best well in advance to make sure this didnt happen yet all contact was brutally ignored.
    I don't blame you for being furious!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (06-12-2016)

Thread Information