Page 270 of 404 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was informed the other day i am diabetic so need to lose weight and take medication need a mr. motivator
    Sorry to hear about that Liz. I think swmc66 has said on this thread that she was also recently diagnosed with diabetes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-09-2016), Splashy (19-09-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    was informed the other day i am diabetic so need to lose weight and take medication need a mr. motivator
    On the positive side, at least you know and now can do something about it.

Dont you just hate chirpy entities like me, always looking for the upside in everything.

"Ill get my coat"

On my home front and to be honest thats all I care about, me being the selfish vacuous entity that I am, Ive booked an appointment with the eye doctor at last, Im not sure at this point what colour I want in the way of a guide dog but Im veering towards rottweiler pink. Mostly becaue it would annoy my sister who hates dogs and anything pink
    Last edited by Splashy; 19-09-2016 at 23:08.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2016), Glen1 (20-09-2016), lizann (20-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

thank you all, i enjoy our little board here good nice fun banter even snarky but caring side by all

in other news brad pitt single again, it is my turn i think i have a chance

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2016), Glen1 (20-09-2016)

thank you all, i enjoy our little board here good nice fun banter even snarky but caring side by all

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-09-2016), Splashy (20-09-2016)

Saw him first but then ... you are welcome to him

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2016), lizann (20-09-2016), Splashy (20-09-2016)

Brad irks me, never been a fan, there was one of his movies where his character is carped off early on, I liked that movie

Planning a solo visit to the isle of widget on red funnel ferry, want to live there again if I can, heres ok but there is no pub within walking distance and when like me you cant drive a car due to a tree jumping in front of you, you are stuffed and the buses, all they do is try and kill me when I try to cycle to Tescos shop.

I miss the days of being in the pub dart team, pool team and crib team... cue nostalgic music and montage

Ah well I got told off a dew drips of water on the kitchen floor today when I was doing the washing up, which was fun and didnt make me feel like a ickle boy again at all. Oh im so designed to share any abode with anuone and no one deserves to have me invading their home

Farage on loose women, only Porter gave him a roasting the others just simprerd, look the guy campaigned for british jobs for British workers then employed his POLISH wife as his PA! He rekons with no immigrants to do the fruit picking, the bed changing etc in hotels employers will step up and pay more to get workers in????? which would raise food prices and bankrupt farmers and hotels etc. But then the guy backed Trump, a man who is anti mexicans and Muslims and declared he hates Clinton...

I may be ranting .. again

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016), parkerman (21-09-2016)

Never let it be said that guys like Farage, Trump et al let rational thinking (and dare I say even compassion) get the in the way of ideology. I haven't watched the mindless and judgmental Loose Women for many years, so thanks for reminding me why I should never be tempted to watch again.

Let us know how your planned day out to the Isle of Wight goes!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2016), Splashy (21-09-2016)

Brilliant summation of said show, I just lucked into seeing it as I powered up land ladies size of the moon TV while eating me pizza. But dont get me wrong, I love my low brow tv shows like BB and X factor, but loose women and Jordie shore, sex on the beach are just human kind stagnating live on camera.

Oh and I finally after 3 weeks found the spider that head butted me, hes now living happily on farm I know I hated doing it but he was one of those Steve Austin types and a glass or even you hands wont cut it catching them.. sorry big fat spider

Im rambling on again ....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016)

You know those garden solar light things, that charge up during the day then come on at night, now they have a very cheap rechargeable battery in so they only last a couple of months, but landlady is adamant that they are normal batteries in them not rechargeable ones and wont have it as she says she replaced the one in front with a normal battery and its still going. the logic of it has a solar cell to charge it during the day so something is storing that energy, lets say the battery, thus it must be a rechargeable battery cuts no ice, last time I sugested then they must be being powered by pixies then and she didnt speak to me again that day.

Today she said she would get new batteries for them, the regular non recharging will only last a week at most batteries and she looked at me when I just said on the matter "I take the Fith Sis"

I know she will blame it on it being autumn asn no sunlight when they stop working But then I put my clotrhes in the washing machine today and forgot the detergent and softna..

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-09-2016), Glen1 (24-09-2016)

You know you are having a weird day when you accidentally tell the Ocado delivery guy you love him.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016)

Thread Information