Page 269 of 404 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Oh the big fat spiders also freak me out... but we are into Crane fly season (daddy long legs) now, its reported we are about to get a huge invasion of the coves now. just had two in my room, they are almost impossible to lure out the window, in other words they aint very smart.

Oh I won the Euro lotto last night, I had to recheck it but whos up for a party? As long as its within budget of the winnings,, £2.50 Im paying .

Got jumbo sausage and chips for tea as a treat, alas the chips where inedible, under cooked cheap rubbish, its a shame as up till now they did good fare, but they seem to of got in cheap potatoes and think the customers arent going to vote with their feet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-09-2016)

Oh the big fat spiders also freak me out... but we are into Crane fly season (daddy long legs) now, its reported we are about to get a huge invasion of the coves now. just had two in my room, they are almost impossible to lure out the window, in other words they aint very smart.

Oh I won the Euro lotto last night, I had to recheck it but whos up for a party? As long as its within budget of the winnings,, £2.50 Im paying .

Got jumbo sausage and chips for tea as a treat, alas the chips where inedible, under cooked cheap rubbish, its a shame as up till now they did good fare, but they seem to of got in cheap potatoes and think the customers arent going to vote with their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post

I find the best way to catch daddy long legs is just to very gently grab them in my hand if they're within reach. Then I go outside and release them. However, I think I'm probably unusual in that I don't have a problem doing that.

I'm up for a party! Can you still buy several litres of white lightning for £2.50 nowadays?

Just before I moved house (and areas) a few months ago, my beloved local chippy/chinese changed its recipes to something that tasted cheap and inedible, so I feel your pain about the unpleasant chips. I would have complained to my takeaway if I was staying in the area. I'd be surprised if they didn't lose a lot of custom, but possibly the savings made up for it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (11-09-2016)

Sorry, both crane flys .. well lets just say it didnt end well for them

I put the £2.50 winnings towards a doner kebab sunday lunch time, not had one for nearly 7 years and couldnt resist as we walked past the shop during my hunt for shoes. it was seriously yum.

Today I arranged a 3 grand loan from my bank to cover flat costs, its a financial equation, I would lose more money cashing in funds and shares etc than the amount of interest I would pay on a loan to cover costs now ...plus I really dont like borrowing off family even just for a day, they may need that money instantly for an unplanned event .. plus as some know ES would love it if monies were to come from a certain relatives account with or without my knowledge.

But seriously, the Donner kebab was the making of my week end, next time im going for a beef chow main or maybe even chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-09-2016)

Sorry, both crane flys .. well lets just say it didnt end well for them

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (14-09-2016)

Today Ive mostly been chasing my solicitor and contractor, the fact I have a solicitor and a contractor makes me feel like Im living the Donald Trump life in your face Hillary Clinton, Oh wait, I love Mexicans and loath walls.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2016), Glen1 (20-09-2016)

Today Ive mostly been chasing my solicitor and contractor, the fact I have a solicitor and a contractor makes me feel like Im living the Donald Trump life in your face Hillary Clinton, Oh wait, I love Mexicans and loath walls.
    Have you decided to sell your flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Have you decided to sell your flat?
    I wanted to, but the government hates savers, so having cash does no one any good and what with britexit shares are a bit loopy, so rent it out it will have to be the game. Just need to find an agent who will do it all for me and guarantee the monthly payment, I will pay over the odds not to end up on a reality show where the tenants wont pay ... I could sell that idea, oh wait C4 have beaten me to it.

The NHS really need to look at their letters they send out, just spent 15 minutes panicking over a letter they sent me about an appointment, an appointment for what??? Ive just had a chest xray do i have the big C??? No it was an appointment for the eye doctor, printed ironically in the smallest print ever....hey thats good news in the end, I know Im virtually blind I just need the paper work to prove it and stop the job centre sending me interviews to be a bus driver.

Oh and tax man wrote to me saying he owes me money back, now that does sound too good to be true... cue sinister music.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2016), Glen1 (20-09-2016)

was informed the other day i am diabetic so need to lose weight and take medication need a mr. motivator

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2016), Glen1 (20-09-2016), Splashy (19-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was informed the other day i am diabetic so need to lose weight and take medication need a mr. motivator
    Sorry to hear that

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (20-09-2016), lizann (20-09-2016), Splashy (19-09-2016)

Thread Information