Page 240 of 404 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I just dropped my mum to stansted airport. I left the house at 4am. Got her on time to the airport 2 hours before her simple flight to France to see my brother. Anyway i drop her to special assistance and some plonk takes my mum to the right gate and leaves her there unattended for one and half hours. She keeps reminding people she is there and has a flight but they ignore her. She has basic english enough to get by and be understood. Anyway bottom line is they forgot to put her on the flight. She has long term conditions and is 67.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I just dropped my mum to stansted airport. I left the house at 4am. Got her on time to the airport 2 hours before her simple flight to France to see my brother. Anyway i drop her to special assistance and some plonk takes my mum to the right gate and leaves her there unattended for one and half hours. She keeps reminding people she is there and has a flight but they ignore her. She has basic english enough to get by and be understood. Anyway bottom line is they forgot to put her on the flight. She has long term conditions and is 67.
    omg I am sorry to hear that ... absolutely disgraceful from the airline ... If she is at the right gate, how could they forget to put her on the flight?? Hope mum is ok

Now my sister is saying she thinks it was special assistance to the gate only. We cannot get through to anyone at the **** airport

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-03-2016)

Apparently special assistance should have asked me gate or plane and people at the gate should have done something about mum. Anyway she is in a hotel now as its impractical for me to get up at 3am again tomorrow and do the same airport run then go to work. They have booked her on another flight and paid for her hotel. As long as she has wifi she will be ok.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-03-2016), Perdita (13-03-2016)

Apparently special assistance should have asked me gate or plane and people at the gate should have done something about mum. Anyway she is in a hotel now as its impractical for me to get up at 3am again tomorrow and do the same airport run then go to work. They have booked her on another flight and paid for her hotel. As long as she has wifi she will be ok.
    That is good news but I am sure you will be glad when she is at her final destination .. what a nightmare!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-03-2016)

Sorry to hear your mum's had such a bad day! It must have been humiliating to be forgotten about like that.

I hope she's settled into her hotel for the night and has decent wifi to keep her occupied.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-03-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Fascinating day, learnt it was flat above that manipulated the land agent to call ttumpton to kick in my door. Apparently Im well known to yell at cleaners throu my letter box? actually that does sound like something I would do. But they also said that it was because they hadnt seen me recently. THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ME!!!!!!

The land agents also know Im registered blind ? Ive never told the land agents and as Ive never met anyone or spoke to anyone in the block how do theu know that ? Very creepy

I know the above weir dos where following me to the bathroom and stand listening above while I do that human waste release thing, as I could hear the floor boards creak , but they must also of been listening somehow within the flat or something, even the cleaners apparently know my sight issues , who the fudge told them?

Didn't have the heart to tell the nice land agent lady she had been played by weir dos who dont actually give a monk about me but Ive obviously become the focus of their sad lives. Well I attract these types of nut jobs, have done all my life once went on a skiing holiday and a lady I spoke to once moved 50 miles and got a job in my office so she could be near me. I raninnto her at a night club one night just said a quick hi and ran on, only for her to call me the next day saying she had dumped her man for me as i clearly wanted her and , what was worse so did the daighter, I just wanted to be we will meet tonight and be together???? A mates lady turned up one day on my door step, I let her in as she was crying only for her to then make moves on me and chase me round my lounge. Another mates mum got all amorous with me once, that I didn't see coming nor her daughter when she tried. A senior BT director at a conference made unsubtle moves on me by sitting next to me and placing his arm across the back of my chair. Im not gay but if I was he certainly wouldnt be someone Id pull. I had to get a girl in are team to pretend to be my lady friend, she played that role for a years post that day too.

Oh Im rambling as I like to do, I enjoy the sound of my own text

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Fascinating day, learnt it was flat above that manipulated the land agent to call ttumpton to kick in my door. Apparently Im well known to yell at cleaners throu my letter box? actually that does sound like something I would do. But they also said that it was because they hadnt seen me recently. THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ME!!!!!!

The land agents also know Im registered blind ? Ive never told the land agents and as Ive never met anyone or spoke to anyone in the block how do theu know that ? Very creepy

I know the above weir dos where following me to the bathroom and stand listening above while I do that human waste release thing, as I could hear the floor boards creak , but they must also of been listening somehow within the flat or something, even the cleaners apparently know my sight issues , who the fudge told them?

Didn't have the heart to tell the nice land agent lady she had been played by weir dos who dont actually give a monk about me but Ive obviously become the focus of their sad lives. Well I attract these types of nut jobs, have done all my life once went on a skiing holiday and a lady I spoke to once moved 50 miles and got a job in my office so she could be near me. I raninnto her at a night club one night just said a quick hi and ran on, only for her to call me the next day saying she had dumped her man for me as i clearly wanted her and , I just wanted to be we will meet tonight and be together???? A mates lady turned up one day on my door step, I let her in as she was crying only for her to then make moves on me and chase me round me around the lounge. Another mates mum got all amorous with me once, that I didn't see coming nor her daughter when she tried. A senior BT director at a conference made unsubtle moves on me by sitting next to me and placing his arm across the back of my chair. Im not gay but if I was he certainly wouldnt be someone Id pull. I had to get a girl in are team to pretend to be my lady friend, she played that role for a years post that day too.

Oh Im rambling as I like to do, I enjoy the sound of my own text
    Last edited by Splashy; 15-03-2016 at 23:16.

Well obviously people know you even if they only have short glimpses of you. They must find you interesting....you certainly do not lead a boring existance.
    hope the damage got fixed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2016)

Well obviously people know you even if they only have short glimpses of you. They must find you interesting....you certainly do not lead a boring existance.
    hope the damage got fixed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (15-03-2016)

Thread Information