Page 2 of 404 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Im trying to buy xmas presents on the internet n failing miserably! My mam wants WIll Youngs Greatest Hits and i was thinking of getting her leona Lewis new album as well, but i cant decide and i have no idea about my little sister.

omg, I have so much work to do this week and soooo little time!

Thankfully I've completed my assignments this weekend so they can be handed in tomorrow. I misread the instructions on one, thought it had to be in tomorrow but I have until Thursday It's done now.

I'm going to finish the portfolio due in after Christmas this week then I only have revision for the exam I'm going to fail to do over the holidays.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I have 4 to hand in tomorrow, I regret making that cake now. All nighter... this will be fun.

I still don't feel well after Friday night, i'm hoping I'm just coming down with a bug, and that my drink wasn't tampered with... which is what I'm beginning to wonder. Knowing me I'm just coming down with a bug though

Im just really stressed at the moment

But excited to go home

Me to! First Semester went quick but this last week is dragging like anyting! I just want to go home now, i need a break, third year sucks. I got loads to do as well.

Louise just tryed to phone me well her mum tried, and she want's my mum to phone her but i know for a fact she probably won't and if this is cause of everything that's been happening, there'll be an argument i don't see the point in her getting her mum involved in it all it isn't going to sort the friendship out quicker !!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Louise just tryed to phone me well her mum tried, and she want's my mum to phone her but i know for a fact she probably won't and if this is cause of everything that's been happening, there'll be an argument i don't see the point in her getting her mum involved in it all it isn't going to sort the friendship out quicker !!
    What I've learnt over the past few weeks is, some people pretend to be a friend and confidant but really, they're not interested in anyone but themselves. There are unfortunately people out there like that and sometimes we don't realise until it's too late and they've hurt us. But there are people who are true friends and will stand by you when things get tough. They may not be immediately obvious at first, they may stand on the sidelines and observe but they're the ones who will stand up for you when it really matters.

Busy mobilising for the counter demo against the English Defence League in January. People to email, press releases and publicity to organise and term finishes on Friday. If any of you students want to come and support us in Stoke, let your union know and ask them to email us, especially those in the Midlands/Manchester/West Yorkshire/North Wales area. We have people coming from as far as Norwich (about eight hours away). If you need an email address or the name of my university (you probably already know) then PM me.

Just got four tasks out of my portfolio left to do then that's all my work finished. I'll just have revision to do over christmas and I can have a rest. I probably won't have a rest between revision, mobilisation and referendum business but hey, I'll try
    Thanks CrazyLea

My last working day for this year, had my last bellydancing lesson for this year and now I can chill with a nice G&T because I don't have to get up almost in the middle of the night to go to work. Christmas party from bellydancing on Friday night and off to UK on Sunday, I am really looking forward to it.

Two nosebleeds today, haven't had one in about 10 years! Blood pressures fine. (I'm not a hypochondriac but my mum has an automatic blood pressure thing so might as well ) Just annoyed because they are so inconvenient and I hope they don't carry on like this! Timing is annoying, we are off tomorrow. Argh 21 hours stuck on a plane! See you all when I get back (Might now manage to get online) and have a great Christmas! xxx
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information