Page 12 of 404 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Thanks guys Lol Lea at "Kirstey"... I only found out a few years back when I opened my bank account, it's spelt that way on my birth certificate.
    Tannie you are more than welcome to our "snow"... it's more ice really lol.

Been Slimming and lost 1/2 lb. I am so so happy, tings seem to be getting better, I like it plus no College tomorrow because of the weather wooohooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Thanks guys Lol Lea at "Kirstey"... I only found out a few years back when I opened my bank account, it's spelt that way on my birth certificate.
    Tannie you are more than welcome to our "snow"... it's more ice really lol.

Been Slimming and lost 1/2 lb. I am so so happy, tings seem to be getting better, I like it plus no College tomorrow because of the weather wooohooo!
    Sounds like things are getting better for you kirsty . Yes please? My back's killing me so don't particularly want to go into college tomorrow but look's like i'm going to have cause i'm not allowed another day off this month Looks like i may be booking a doctor's appointment soon to see what's wrong with.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Oh right How come they dropped it? By they I mean mum, dad, grandparents ...

They never knew either haha, we all found out at the same time. It's such a pain because I have to spell my name properly on everything formal, so I'm trying to get used to it by writing my name like that almost everywhere lol

Was it a mistake or something I'm so confused

I quite like it as Kirstey though It's different.

The midwife spelt it wrong haha. It's weird though, there's no need for the "e"!!! They "y" does everything for me! lol

Today i ain't done nothing much but my back is killing me it's getting to the point where i just can't move or i'm nearly in tears. My mum doesn't see the point in me going to the doctor's cause there's nothing they will do so going to start taking ibruprofen starting tomorrow and see if that helps i hope it does cause i'm planning on going out next saturday and don't really want to go out with a bad back!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I find a hotwater bottle on my aching back helps relieve the pain, hope you feel better soon x

The midwife spelt it wrong haha. It's weird though, there's no need for the "e"!!! They "y" does everything for me! lol
    The E makes you look sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Today i ain't done nothing much but my back is killing me it's getting to the point where i just can't move or i'm nearly in tears. My mum doesn't see the point in me going to the doctor's cause there's nothing they will do
    I think you should go to the doctors, Tannie, especially if it's so bad you can't move. It's possible they'll just tell you to take ibuprofen, but they may want to send you to be scanned. That's what happened to a friend of mine recently. It'll probably depend on how long your back has been like that. Good luck with it, whatever you decide to do.

Thread Information