Page 101 of 404 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Congratulations great Aunt Shiv. Abigail give him a wide bearth before you get too hurt. If he's stringing you and another girl along he's not worth it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Abigail (02-03-2011)

I think he knew he did something wrong as he went into the spare room at about 6am. I can't stay away from him as he comes over a lot, its impossible to avoid him. I don't know if he even remembers some of the stuff he said, he was so drunk. I know I shouldn't get involved with him but it's hard, I really like him and he's actually a great guy. Its just when he's drunk that he changes. *sigh* We'll see what happens when he comes over later.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Abigail.. get out now... seriously.. He might be a great guy sober but can you really handle been heartbroken when he has a drink??? You are worth well more than what he is offering you... don't let him do this to you... Get your heart broken now by walking away, it will be best in the long run.. trust me
    Super Mod

I swear im going to fail this essay, Ive been sat here for ages just lacking motivation I feel like ive already given up and im counting down the days til the easter hoildays.
    2000 words due tomorrow by 12pm, Ive wrote 81. Ive never been like this before, I feel like im really finding it hard to get typing and its almost like im not that bothered cos im not feeling even that stressed just...........nothingness

you can do it Abbie! Keep at it and itll come...i remember having days like that at uni, my second year especially was one big countdown to when i could go home.

Abigail, I'd say that you also have to get rid of Rob because in the long run, you'll just get hurt.... HOWEVER, I am in the exact same boat, and I totally understand how hard it is to get rid of someone because people are telling you too, because it's not what you want, as much as you know you should do it. I would just ask him where you stand when you next see him, because if there's one thing I'm learning from my situation, is that we don't deserve to be kept in the dark by them, and we deserve answers so that we don't go completely cuck-oo! You need to speak to him, and... no matter what he says, being drunk is NEVER a good enough excuse. Was he very vocal about the girl he was texting? Rubbing it in?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Abigail (04-03-2011), Siobhan (03-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    you can do it Abbie! Keep at it and itll come...i remember having days like that at uni, my second year especially was one big countdown to when i could go home.
    Thats exactly what Im like at the moment, counting down the days, cant wait to go home

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Was he very vocal about the girl he was texting? Rubbing it in?
    When he was texting her he talked about what they were talking about, he asked me what questions he could ask her and told me what she was like. She went to sleep about 3am so he talked to her on the phone for 5 mins in the other room then we got into bed about 10mins later. He didn't mention her at all after he spoke on the phone. He hasn't mentioned her since. I saw him yesterday, I was a bit upset because I'd had some bad news a few hours earlier so I wasn't really interested in talking to anyone. We were fine later though, it was as if nothing had happened. He was very complementary though, he kept saying I was wonderful for doing this and amazing for doing that, even making him a drink. It wasn't over the top but it was definitely noticeable, he's not been like that before that I remember. He didn't mention this other girl at all.

I've finished the first draft of my dissertation Proof reading tomorrow then final copy and binding on Monday in time for my interview on Thursday.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Was his conversation with the other girl one that suggested they were in a relationship, or that he wanted to have a relationship with her? Has he indicated that he wants a relationship with you, or it all at a very early stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Was his conversation with the other girl one that suggested they were in a relationship, or that he wanted to have a relationship with her? Has he indicated that he wants a relationship with you, or it all at a very early stage?
    He told me he met her the week before on a night out. She's 18 and has to ask her parents first before they can go on a date... Yes, you did read that right. I asked him what he wanted to happen with her and he said nothing long term, maybe 6 months to a year at the most. Have lots of sex and see what happens.

I actually haven't figured out what he thinks of me. I don't know how to bring it up without making things awkward. I did send a drunken email to him the other night which he hasn't acknowledged so I don't know if he's read it or not. I said something like "I've been having dreams about you" which probably freaked him out!
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information