Page 40 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I am soo pleased for you, Hollie, well done All the best for your future career
    Last edited by Perdita; 20-04-2010 at 16:04.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (21-04-2010)

Congrats Hollie! glad ye have found what you want to do, its amazing what there is to offer yet you never find it till after you start A LEvels and stuff like that as its what everyne thinks you have to do, only go the traditional route. Really pleased for you.

I went out to an awards dinner last night, was really good, got a little drunk and now doing this assignment i feel like death, its such a pointless question. The sooner my grad comes the better! I cant wait.

thankssss. yeah, i never even knew about this cadet scheme until i asked someone else about a health and social care course and she was like have you heard of cadets? so ive researched, emailed the college, theyve told me to apply as soon as possible because they give prorities to those before march 31st so im just keeping my fingers crossed! if not ill just do the health and social care course because theyve said that will get me where i want to go as well, so just fingers crossed now!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I will keep my fingers crossed for you too, good luck

I need and agony Aunt. .
    who want's to listen to me ramble on for hours about crap that doesnt even really matter

I will

I will too Lea, you know where we are anytime you need any kind of rant!

Not been on for a while again, thanks everyone for my birthday messages! I had a lovely day
    We went out on the Friday after as a theme of fairytales and nursery rhymes, not as many people came out and dressed up as planned, so there were just the 5 girls, but we had SUCH a good night, was really fun!

After that, things seem to have gone on a downer I suppose. I'm falling way behind at College, which I don't want too because I actually enjoy the course, I just feel lost after having a week off from being ill, and now I'm even more behind. Grrr, never ending circle :/
    Also, my confidence has taken a turn for the worse. I've made some new friends, and they're all lovely, but I don't know. I just don't feel like I fit in with them. Actually, there's 2 girls, me and my friend Stacey, the rest are boys which tbh, is so much better purely because there's no bitchiness, but Stacey is loud, and pretty, and thin, and well everything I'm not. So where I'm still shy with them all, she's not, and sometimes gets us into situations I'd rather not be in. I really like them all, I just don't know how to speak to any of them because I don't have the confidence, so I'm just the "boring" one. Makes me feel like maybe I should leave them to it and keep myself to myself :/

So glad you had a nice birthday, Kirstey. With regards to your new friends, I am sure they would not spend any time with you if they found you boring, and I know you are slim and pretty, seen your photos on here, so don't worry about Stacey being better looking. We are all different and why she might be an extrovert and you more an introvert, maybe the boys like that because you balance each other out Just go out and enjoy their company as I am sure they enjoy yours

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (22-04-2010)

I'll also listen, Lea.

Kirsty - Perdita offers very good advice. Not everyone likes extroverts - shyness can be very attractive too. Just be yourself and don't start avoiding your friends. I'm sure things will improve if you're patient. Good luck

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (22-04-2010), Perdita (22-04-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'll also listen, Lea.

Kirsty - Perdita offers very good advice. Not everyone likes extroverts - shyness can be very attractive too. Just be yourself and don't start avoiding your friends. I'm sure things will improve if you're patient. Good luck
    That is true.. I am the extrovert in my group and quiet shy people compliment my personality.. and trust me they don't get any less attention than I do... in fact they probably get more cause very few like loud people... and I can be very loud..
    Super Mod

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-04-2010), Kirsty :] (22-04-2010)

Thread Information