Page 375 of 404 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Late to the thread it seems.

The forum rules as I recall have a section on doing your best to spell correctly, which Splashy does. Even among those with perfect vision, there are those that find spelling easy and those that struggle.

I had a courier that delivered my parcel to the wrong street and couldn't erase the signature when the error was pointed out to them! There does seem to be a long list of things the technology doesn't allow them to do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (05-02-2018), Siobhan (04-02-2018)

I rush and spell incorrectly a lot. Never been an issue, so sorry to hear this.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-02-2018), Glen1 (05-02-2018), Pantherboy (05-02-2018), Splashy (04-02-2018)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Watched King Arthur legend of the sword on sky .. the film was insane enough as it was but when David Beckham turned up I nearly wet myself laughing

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-02-2018), Glen1 (05-02-2018), lizann (05-02-2018), Pantherboy (05-02-2018), Siobhan (06-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Today I have mostly been annoying the internet !
    keep it up

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-02-2018), Glen1 (05-02-2018), Splashy (04-02-2018), tammyy2j (07-02-2018)

Watched King Arthur legend of the sword on sky .. the film was insane enough as it was but when David Beckham turned up I nearly wet myself laughing
    did becks speak?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Splashy (05-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did becks speak?
    Oh he did indeed, dont ask me what he said thou I was too busy wetting myself with laughter.

Just watched the Superbowl .. what the frell was that all about? The Eagles won, well I always loved their hit "Hotel California" The best part of the game was when they tipped a bucket of gator aide (a soft drink) over the coaches head, up to that point I didnt have a Scoobies what was going on. Then the pitch was invaded by lots of men in suits, it was surreal, it would be like like the Queen running on to the track at Ascot.

Are we ready for the cold snap soapers?

Besides the Beckham bit, I really enjoyed this movie.. Didn't think I would.
    Super Mod

Just watched the Superbowl .. what the frell was that all about? The Eagles won, well I always loved their hit "Hotel California" The best part of the game was when they tipped a bucket of gator aide (a soft drink) over the coaches head, up to that point I didnt have a Scoobies what was going on. Then the pitch was invaded by lots of men in suits, it was surreal, it would be like like the Queen running on to the track at Ascot.

Are we ready for the cold snap soapers?
    Would have watched it if the Viking had made it but unfortunately they were beaten by the Eagles in the semis. Took me ages to get the jist of the rules but once you get them it is an ok sport.. not a patch on rugby but not as bad as I expected.

Not ready for the cold snap at all.. I hate driving on snow!! I don't mind when it is frosty (not icy) and sunny. Hate all the salt spraying from the street to my windshield as it makes it very dirty and difficult to see out of.. I get through about 20 liters of window wash per winter.
    Super Mod

Yeah the Arthur film was very watchable and I will probably re watch it as there were some very funny lines in it.

I do get the jist of the American game, but its all the stopping and starting that is so wearying, Americans have taken over F1 and are making radical changes already to suit an American market, I fear they want to go back to the bad old days of massive adverts breaks during the race, the thyre already going to use back ground music???? Plus theyve booted out the track girls and no dout cheer leaders will be coming to town.

At work dealing with some payroll and HMRC issue from 2013/14 where an ex employee is on the system twice!! Means we have overpaid but the way HMRC dealing i feel as we have to sell the clothes on our backs to sort it out. Really stressful. They are ringing me in 5 mins hopefully matter can get sorted before i close the charity in a couple of months. Do not want them hounding trustees.
    On the racing there are now going to be track kids. Its all to do with this sexual harassment stuff and they want to be careful.

Thread Information