Page 168 of 404 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Love the cake Kim thats ace! I was put in charge of cooking the rainbows pancakes that didnt go very well either! Iv only been helping at the rainbows a few weeks but I love it! They are just Fab! Planning next terms activities next week, got lots of ideas.

I am looking into volunteering, if jobs arent going to show up for me then I need to get out the house!

I have also booked on my theory test for June 10th! So better get revising.

The new laptop is ace, how i coped with that netbook of minefor so long ill never know! it was in a lot worse shape than I though.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Love the cake Kim thats ace! I was put in charge of cooking the rainbows pancakes that didnt go very well either! Iv only been helping at the rainbows a few weeks but I love it! They are just Fab! Planning next terms activities next week, got lots of ideas.

I am looking into volunteering, if jobs arent going to show up for me then I need to get out the house!

I have also booked on my theory test for June 10th! So better get revising.

The new laptop is ace, how i coped with that netbook of minefor so long ill never know! it was in a lot worse shape than I though.
    Good luck. Remember to take both parts of your provisional with you when you go for your theory. I remember a guy at the centre when I took mine. He wanted the quickest appointment he could possibly get, so he'd come the best part of 40 miles as his local centre was full. He couldn't sit the test as he forgot his paper counterpart.

Really feel like baking a cake today but I don't need it until Tuesday so I'd better not.

Looking forward to Monday - meeting up with my friend. She wants to go to a buffet restaurant 30 miles away
    Last edited by Kim; 18-05-2013 at 08:42.

Is there not any buffet restaurants nearer by!! That's pretty far.

It's not the first time of taking the theory have failed twice before but I will be sure to remember the paper part!! At least I have enough time to revise for it now. Am not failing a third time.

Is there not any buffet restaurants nearer by!! That's pretty far.

It's not the first time of taking the theory have failed twice before but I will be sure to remember the paper part!! At least I have enough time to revise for it now. Am not failing a third time.
    There are a few, but my friend has been on their website and has taken a liking to this one. I was surprised to find that quite a few people that live round my way have been there.

Best of luck Katy, the theory test is harder now that they don't publish the exact bank of test questions. One of my friends passed the theory on her third go, it was the Hazard Perception that she struggled with.

I have got some temp work lined up for a few weeks starting Tuesday. So pleased as I was getting a bit down that I had nothing happening on the job front for ages. It will be nice to get out of the house even if it is a few weeks.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-05-2013), Kim (24-05-2013), moonstorm (23-05-2013), Perdita (23-05-2013), Siobhan (23-05-2013)

Good news, Katy. Good luck with your theory test too! Your theory is 2 days before my 29th birthday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tango_victor For This Useful Post:

Katy (23-05-2013)

I'm going into town to watch the city games in preparation of the ten k tomorrow.

Had a great night last night. Was whit friday marches so was out contesting with the band, had really good fun

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-05-2013)

I'm going into town to watch the city games in preparation of the ten k tomorrow.

Had a great night last night. Was whit friday marches so was out contesting with the band, had really good fun
    Good luck, hope your knee holds up

Good luck, hope your knee holds up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (26-05-2013)

Thread Information