Page 8 of 404 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Im going shopping today too

I havent been shopping in a while and im looking forward to the sales....... also must do some work when I get in. I started to watch series 2 of ER and well......I just keep watching it, I cant stop!

I went shopping today too! I went to Cardiff with friends, bought some lovely stuff in the sales I am skinto now though booo nevermind!
    Also called in to the little café that my old manager is now manager of, and said hello and had a little catch up with her which was nice
    I am so tired, the snow is so winding me up, I'm freezing and tired. Early night tonight!

Went into town with my best friend earlier on. Nearly fell about 5 times walking to the bus stop =(! Town was busy as per and rather boring what with me having to spend most of my money on my new phone (not that i'm complaning). Came home and was ment to be going to the cinema but Darren's still in glasgow (i knew we probably wouldn't go anyway), so hopefully doing something with him tomorrow. Can't wait till thursday night, going to be sooo drunk so if i do come on here and i happen to misspell words i'm sorry ;). Tonight i'm going to listein to cheesy songs on youtube i haven't heard in years and hopefully finish my Paramore biography and watch a couple of movies cause i know i'm not tired so don't know what time i will drop off at tonight

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

i bruisedmy ribs after i fell on christmas day, they are still sore! Im still trying to write my essay, i have a 1000 words now. Going to finish it tomorrow im determined, it is the worst essay i have ever written.

Just watching telly and having a few drinks with friends and family tonight, bring in the new year like we usually do. Cant really afford to go out.

Marley's laptop packed up at around half 4 this afternoon. Great timing. I think it may be the main battery I pay £7.99 a month to PC world for insurance and stuff so going to take it in on Monday and get them to repair the fault. But I had to dash into Asda to buy a mew keyboard for the PC so we could use the computer. Got to Asda at 5.30pm and they were making annoucements that they were closing at 6pm.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I've got such a sore back, so instead of sitting on my comfy bed, with my laptop on my knee. I am infact sitting on my bedroom floor with my laptop on my knee. Sitting on blankets through so it's not to uncomfy . Waiting for Darren to text me so i can see him before he heads down at 10 . Want to do something tonight to, but we've have heavy snow and it's covered everything . Nobody else will be out either i don't think. I know Alix is going to the pub after work but i don't really want to walk all the way to halbeath on my own so think i'm having a night in, unless i can see Darren before he goes.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

well. new years day was my birthday, had a lovely day, my grandparents are down from scotland and my uncle and his girlfiend are up from the army, just bought a house down the road from us. But had a crap night last night. Dont really wanna explain it all but this gives you the idea http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8438296.stm my mums sister. we really weren't close at all but she was still family at the end of the day. luckily as most of the family are here its been easier but my grandparents are really upset. First born daughter and all that.
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 03-01-2010 at 16:14.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

That's terrible . My commiserations to you and your family xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (03-01-2010)

Oooh Hollie that is so awful, I can't even begin to imagine what your family are going through right now, my thoughts are with you and your family xx

Well, everything goes back to normal tomorrow, back in College and all that. New Year was so amazing, everyone just had a good time, funniest night I've had in a while and the pictures show that haha.
    Last night I was so worriedbecause my best friend rang me whilst she was out with her brother and his friends and I thought it was just drunken banter, but she sounded really shaky telling me that she had got into a fight with some girls because they had jumped her brothers fiance and she jumped in, then the phone cut out.
    Luckily she rang me back when she got in and she was fine. Basically the girls mistook her brothers fiance for someone else and 1 girl just launched at her, then another girl started on her Dad and launched at him, so Cat stepped him and dragged her off him, causing a bit of a punch up, but no-one was abdly hurt thank God!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (03-01-2010)

Hollie, I am very sorry about the news, my condolences xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (03-01-2010)

Thread Information